AmazingTalker

Working at AmazingTalker: 9 Reviews

United States9 reviews

Fast pace and many competition

not a bad place to work for if you want to work full time here. If you are not ready to put all your efforts into it, it'll be hard. The competition here is real, you have to compete with teacher with 5000+more sale and the platform won't really help and is keep recruiting teacher makes it even worse

Good for time management.

They don't care about the teachers. They always get new teachers so they don't protect old teachers AT ALL. Some platforms stop recruit teachers when they have enough number of teachers but not this platform.

AmazingTalker insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Time and location flexibility

Great Experience

I started working with the company last August. This is a website where you can set your own hourly rate and schedule. It's a perfect place if you need flexibility.

Productive and competitive workplace

If you're thinking about to grow and success one of your goals at work, this will be the best place. But YES, this also means that you have to put extra effort in your work, and go all-in.To be honest, the people and working environment are awesome. Job can be hard and sometimes frustrated, but people here are supportive and this motivates me more to move further :)

Pros

Free dinners, Free movies, Yoga classes, HUGE office

Cons

Extra working hours

A lot of benefits along with meaningful work

Nice workplace. Outstanding and smart coworkers, doing great things to the world. Plus a lot of benefits such as free dinner, sport classes, languages classes, free massage.

Pros

A lot of benefits

Cons

Sometime has to work overtime

Can earn a lot of money, but too competitive

Management won't care whether you live or die, when you are building your own platform here, you are on your own, if you are lucky, you will get a nice mentor to help you up, but that is rare.

Pros

1. Can earn loads of money as a teacher 2. Can develop your passive income

Cons

1. Policy changes all the time 2. Too many teachers to compete with you

Ez clap

Not bad Good hours, the pay and breaks are good aswell Thougj I wish they paid a little more. But its worth it overall because of the people and the work

Fun place to work with awesome people!

AmazingTalker is one of the greatest places to work and build your career. The support received from the coworkers is amazing and also there are constantly training.

AmazingTalker is an amazing learning platform!

AmazingTalker is no doubt an amazing platform to learn languages. This is a user-friendly website, and everything is pretty straightforward. Besides lesson planning and teaching, each teacher is also allowed to set their own pricing and market themselves. As a bilingual teacher, I customize lessons to students as they all have different reasons to learn English and Chinese. I’m also amazed by how each teacher has a designated admin officer, where they will assist you whenever you have questions. Once you meet certain requirements, you can even become a mentor to help the new teachers that joined AmazingTalker. I would definitely recommend this website to people who want to pursue an online teaching career. I’ve made so many new friends from around the world and I really have so much fun teaching here.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AmazingTalker. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Compare AmazingTalker with

Learn about AmazingTalker in popular locations

• AmazingTalker
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?