Amazon Flex Pay & Benefits reviews

Good money but not guaranteed hours
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Sunderland, Tyne and WearJuly 21, 2019
At approximately £13 an hour it is good money but it can be hard to pick up shifts.

Work is very flexible as is suggested by the name.

Great support is available in case of any issues whilst out on delivery.
Pros
Very flexible
Cons
Hard to get shifts
It is a great experience
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 18, 2019
It would be better if they provided cars to drive in some days are ok an easy to maintain but some days are extremely hard an not organize an because of that it can make u start work late
Pros
I think the pay is ok just need more hours
Cons
Not enough hours an they dont provide u with a car
Don’t do it
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 18, 2019
Some weeks they have routes for delivery’s and others they don’t , this is a job for someone who is just wanting to make a little bit of extra money here and there .
Sucks
Driver (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXJuly 16, 2019
Plantation.....No benefits and to much competition. Everything that goes wrong is blamed on the driver. The GPS system sucks and driver support is no help.
No offers for three months
Driver (Current Employee) –  Belfast, County AntrimJuly 16, 2019
Was good at the start then became really bad with no offers at all anymore making it hard to earn income
Amazon Flex Review
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, GAJuly 14, 2019
Amazon is a great job to have. Delivering can be frustrating sometimes but overall it’s a great position, very decent in pay and allows you to work another job if you wanted. The benefits are helpful, and so is customer service. I’d recommend this job over any other job any day.
Great side hustle
Contractual Driver (Former Employee) –  Hanover, MDJuly 12, 2019
Great side hustle if you want to supplement your income. Great if you have a Lyft or Uber vehicle. Using your own vehicle meets more repair coming out of your pocket.
Total waste of time
Delivery Driver Multi Drop (Former Employee) –  LiverpoolJuly 12, 2019
Start you off on easy manageable routes working about 9 hours a day but soon as you start getting the hand of it they start to increase your workload so you end up doing average 12 hours a day for no more money
Cons
Great but not stable job
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZJuly 8, 2019
Puts alot of miles and wear and tear on your own vehicle. But you can choose what days you want to work if they have any available blocks open.
There are no pay increases even with cost of living increases over time and no benefits at all.
Biggest pro...you work when you want and are your own boss.
It was a nice place to work for a few years ago
Delivery Driver / Package Handler (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJuly 7, 2019
When I started over three years ago it was a nice place to work we were making plenty money but now you barely even see a blocked you can't even make $40 a week here I would not recommend this job anymore to anyone before I was recommending it so a lot of family members to come and make some good money but now you barely see but I know I haven't seen any
What I Learned
Virtual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAJuly 5, 2019
The pay was pretty good, but the shifts were very inconsistent. The trainings were rushed and short. It was a lot to learn within a short amount of time. I was told I'd be laid off within about six or seven weeks of being hired. It was disappointing and discouraging.
Great flexible job
Carrier Driver (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis County, MOJuly 5, 2019
Amazon flex gave you the freedom to have a good paying job along with a life since u make your own schedule! You aren't under a manager so you can comfortably relax and do your job!
Pros
Good pay, flex schedule
Cons
No help with gas, no benefits & unpredictable delivery area
Drivers
Amazon Flex Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CAJuly 1, 2019
Love doing amazon flex, only thing that sucks is that if you don’t have a gas saver car your going to hate it. Other than that you chose when to work and it’s either 3-5 hours , unless you do double shifts. You do get paid twice a week.
Contractor position
Package Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Mundelein, ILJune 28, 2019
At amazon you are independent contractor, no salary, you are paid 2 times per week for days/routes you delivered packages. You could drive as little as 40 miles making deliveries to over 100 miles to complete deliveries.
Great
Driver (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 20, 2019
Great company to work with a flexible hours and a good pay. Good customers service and good support team. Always ready to solve the driver issues and also care for the drivers.
No hours
Amazon independant contractor (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAJune 18, 2019
You work only 3 hours a day if your lucky , to many people doing amazon flex in irvine taking up all the hours. Its not worth doing it anymore before it was good now its just bad.
Currently ripping off thousands of employees
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Greenville SCJune 17, 2019
Seven months in and I am still considered a seasonal employee even though I get 100% of my route delivered almost everyday. They give seasonal delivery drivers a fraction of the benefits of regular employees. This is just a blatant money grab by the higher ups at Amazon. Beware if you are looking for a stable work environment here because it is the opposite. They are very much an amateur delivery company at this point with no sign of it becoming better anytime soon. The turnover at our facility is very high.
Is a ok side job- Part time job, the flexibility in hours can work on your favor
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAJune 14, 2019
As a side job to help you in expenses is ok, but no for a way to live.
Pay is ok, but have in mind you have to cover your gas and the tear and wear of your own vehicle.
So if you need an extra, or just don't want to be without doing nothing in your spear time, is a good option.
I’m strong and I work to make my company happy
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 11, 2019
I like working and I’m a very good person friend respect ful
I promise to work heart and be careful at work,
I love working very well I need a good job to be happy
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Health care
Amazon delivery driver (Current Employee) –  BanburyJune 11, 2019
Is Amazon Flex a full-time work opportunity?
No, Amazon Flex provides a flexible opportunity for Delivery Partners looking to turn free time into supplementary income. The available delivery blocks may fluctuate week to week and are not guaranteed.
What is the duration of delivery blocks?
Blocks vary in length from 1 to 4 hours, depending on the delivery service you support. You can choose from any available blocks scheduled for the same day or upcoming days.
What are earnings estimates based on?
Earnings estimates are based on delivering a number of parcels across an estimated length of time (referred to as a block).
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amazon Flex. Our community is ready to answer.