Amazon Fulfillment Associates Employee Reviews

Found 5,094 reviews matching the search See all 5,386 reviews
Wish the rate wasn't so high and they didn't change the system
Picker (Current Employee) –  OhioMarch 18, 2019
It's harder to pick bc the rate went up and takt time seems to be all kinds of messed up. If you don't go fast enough you'll get fired. You have to find the right pace and maintain it but it's hard to go really fast and stay fast bc it get so freaking hot.
Pros
Management is great
Cons
Just the rate
All right place to work
FC Associate (Former Employee) –  Coppell, TXMarch 18, 2019
A typical day at work starts at 7 in the morning, the facility is long so theres a lot of walking, working at amazon it wasn't consistent or stable. I had about 4-5 managers and we would constantly be moving from floor tp floor.
Pros
Discount, Paid lunch, vending machines
Cons
long walks
very physical work
Packer/Shipper (Current Employee) –  Etna, OHMarch 18, 2019
Love the company. Hate the very physical work. People are very friendly. Everyone is always willing to help.Management is ok. Hard to advance without a bachelors degree.
Extremely fun, quick paced job and fellow team members
Seasonal Employee (Former Employee) –  Chino Hills, CAMarch 18, 2019
Really great, safe, and fun environment. From arriving to clocking out this job is absolutely the best no issues what so ever the team work as well as working alone is really fun and great. Very satisfied.
Pros
Good pay, great collaboration, quick and safe environment
Cons
Short breaks
culture
Transportation Yard Specialist (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, WIMarch 18, 2019
Very poor morale at Amazon. Most people are just there trying to make a living but very difficult with the quotas changing from day to day. Seems like not a lot of job security
Positive and Teamwork based enviroment
Sortation Associate (Former Employee) –  New Castle, DEMarch 18, 2019
Overall Amazon has a been a tremendous experience of teamwork, leadership, and responsibility. I am grateful for the opportunity to help the company and I hope to push my skills to more company goals.
Pros
Teamwork, Pay, Positive Energy
Cons
No cons, I loved the position
N/a
Inbound Stower (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIMarch 18, 2019
Quick paced. Working hard for the amount of money you make. Quick (2) 15 min breaks. An half hour lunch [that wasn't paid]. 10 hours a day at the Livonia branch
Do not waste your time
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMarch 18, 2019
If you have children and a life, this place is not for you. 10 to 12 hour work days, no cell phone allowed and obnoxious uneducated managers and co workers. This is a pay check only and you can probably do better somewhere else.
Fun place to work
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Crest Hill, ILMarch 18, 2019
It's a good place to work part time if you need the extra cash. Wouldn't solely rely on this place as your sole source of income unless you plan on growing with the company
Not a good workplace
Fulfillment Associate (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 18, 2019
It's a stressful work in FC. There is time pressure to hit your rate for picking and stowing. The PA's have favoritism. They don't care about you, they want us to push hard for our task.
Cons
short breaks
Fun job
Associate (Current Employee) –  Eastvale, CAMarch 18, 2019
You are surrounded by a variety of people. Everyone there is helpful and supprtive. Every helps each other in any field. No one sees it as "that's not my responsibility." It's rare for anyone to reject to help you. They will work you and work you hard. Nothing is taken slightly. They will fire you for making human mistakes such as being late for your tire being blown out, having an emergency, etc.
Pros
Vacation yime
Cons
Can't call off or request days off
Only dial with an athletic build
Package fufiller (Former Employee) –  Wallingford, CTMarch 17, 2019
This job is fast-paced, intense, and a lot of lifting and bending. There are time limits, quotas, and many injuries due to the manadotry numbers needed to be done. I was injured twice.
Productive and fun workplace.
Stower/Picker (Former Employee) –  Charleston, TNMarch 17, 2019
Amazon is a great place to work. All your training is done on the job. There is plenty of room to move up in the company. On site medical team and HR team are very helpful. A tier 3 safety vest is required at all times in the work zones. As well as having your hair pulled back and above the shoulders while inside the building.
Pros
Hours work well for employees with families.
Cons
No exceptions are made for missed time that you can't cover with previously given time.
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAMarch 17, 2019
It’s a really good place to work it’s not a hard job and the pay is good. I wouldn’t want to leave but it was just temporary job job yo have while I’m at school
Depends on the Location
Amazon Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNMarch 17, 2019
I worked at Cha 2 and was transferred to Cha 1. And I would go back in a heartbeat. At Cha1 if you pick you dont have to wear gloves, glasses or safety vest. At Cha 2 you have to wear gloves and a safety vest(PPE). Cha 1 you pick smaller items at a faster rate. It takes about 4 weeks for your body to adjust to working 10 hours and moving that fast. I love the small carts and no PPE at Cha 1 enough not to possibly go back to Cha 2, but I miss the people and atmosphere of Cha 2!! Breaks are 15 minutes scan to scan, so you scan your last item and thats when your time starts, you still have to log out of your scanner and put the tote on the conveyor before actually going on your break.
Pros
No PPE
Cons
Short breaks, too fast pace
Good part time job
Package handler/ Sorter (Current Employee) –  AlabamaMarch 17, 2019
Fast paced job that allows you to gain a physical fitness while teaching you discipline. And allowing you to be a part of the amazonian community and family
Hard, repetitive work
Amazon Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Edwardsville, ILMarch 17, 2019
I did enjoy my time at Amazon but was not a fan of the rut I, and many others, became stuck in. There was not a lot of moving around the business. Once you showed proficiency in a job, they generally kept you there rather than continue to train.
Descent place to work, but you are a number.
Sorter (Former Employee) –  Davenport, FLMarch 17, 2019
They have decently good management. But, they have 100's of people on the floor at once. And, they are constantly hiring to replace the people who quit. You are mearly a number. If you don't do your job adequately or are unable to stand and lift for hours on end, just understand that there are 30 people waiting for your job. Also, the amount of hours that you get are not the greatest. If you have to commute more than 10 miles, this is not for you. During holiday you can get up to 60 hrs. per week. But, during the rest of the year you can get 15-20 hours.
Pros
Prizes, Games, Overtime during holidays.
Cons
Being sent home early, standing, bending, and lifting for hours.
Will definitely go back if given a chance.
Customer Returns Associate (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYMarch 17, 2019
A good place to work and do your career.Flexible working hours.
I learnt about being my own supervisor at my working station.
Managers are readily available when you need them.
The most enjoyable part is they value their employees' safety.
Pretty Easy Place To Work
Associate (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 17, 2019
There’s usually always a lot to do, the benefits are cool. You get Pto and Vacation time every 2 weeks. You can also apply for transfers to change your job, they also offer classes you can take to become certified in different things. Communication is not big at Amazon tho, one person will tell you one thing and someone else will come and tell you something different. Also have to be able to adapt to changes.
Pros
Benefits, 4 day week
Cons
Lack of communication

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amazon Fulfillment Associates. Our community is ready to answer.

51.6K