I reapplied one week after got rehired
Wait 2 years
According to the most recent policy as of July 2018, If you were fired, laid off, walked off on the job. Your eligible for rehire after period of one year from you last employment separation. A reminder HR office process hundreds if not thousands applications for the Amazon Fulfillment Centers. I would suggest you to wait until after one year of your last separation of employment and try again.
Don't take it personal if you see a job reject your application. The Assessment test or information given to process your application, does not determine how qualified you are. Remember these people never met you. You may not be the right fit for Amazon but just think If you keep applying, you might become a field rep. More pay and a better career opportunity. Warehouse jobs don't have the right to be choosy, but unfortunately they are.
If you never worked there......they just sent you the "courtesy notification" that they did not choose to move forward with your application...........according to my job search coach, it is generally polite to wait a minimum of 30 days between applications, in cases such as yours........if you were asked to resign, don't reapply, if you were "Seperated from the company"------fired, regardless of the reason, dont reapply..........if you were "laid-off", which means there was not enough work to keep everyone........then reapply every week.
Amazon is now apparently refusing to hire perfectly good, qualified temporary workers who left on good terms, telling them they cannot reapply for one year.This is outrageous and I cannot believe that a company like Amazon does this.
I can not re apply i would not if i had the chance to
You must wait 90 days to re-apply.
- What would you suggest Amazon.com management do to prevent others from leaving?505 people answered
- If you were to leave Amazon.com, what would be the reason?400 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Amazon.com a better place to work?376 people answered
- There's been a lot of discussion about the challenging work/life balance at Amazon. The CEO, Jeff Be…149 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Amazon.com about how to improve it?139 people answered
- How long does it take to get a start date?127 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Amazon.com? What are the steps along the …123 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Amazon.com?123 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Amazon.com?111 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Amazon.com?109 people answered