Amazon.com
Happiness rating is 63 out of 100

Amazon.com Employee Reviews for Delivery Driver in Las Vegas, NV

The warehouse is messy and nobody helps. Too many people and it is very difficult to get any hours in the app. The routes are long overloaded, tips are rare
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Not enough hours
Great for making supplemental income. If your looking to make extra cash, this is a great opportunity. Work when you want and where you want. I recommend this job.
Pros
Extra money and work on your own schedule
Cons
Not enough work to fulfill full time income
Creative culture that is fun. They are trendsetters with respect to work environment. You feel like you're not at work. I enjoyed my time there and would definitely recommend them and work there again.
very flexible with your work and persona life schedule. I enjoy been a delivery partner but unfortunately lately its hard to pick up a schedule. the most enjoyable part about this job, it gives you flexibility to do other important things in life.
It’s hard work, but a positive work environment. $15 an hour is barely a living wage unless you work over 40 hours. I like the job, I just wish it paid a little more.
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
They lost my i9 documents and suspended me because their hr team wasn’t trained at the time I tried to get it fix no I don’t have work and I’m not getting paid for something they done wrong
i really good jod , for split your time nice enviroment . everyone wouldike work for amazon is an amazing company , and you can grow up with.......
I only work at a delivery station but the overall atmosphere of the warehouse is heavy. A lot of associate drama and managers rarely take associate feedback into consideration.
I don't think that we are getting paid enough because we are using are own car and taking a chance with putting miles on the car. As well as the wear and tear of our vehicle.
Pros
They should at least guarantee a schedule for us.
Cons
We have no healthcare.