Amazon.com
64Average

Amazon.com Employee Reviews

Found 52,169 reviews matching the search
Was told would be night shift but had to train on days. Never intended in putting me on nights and told me I had to wait 30 to put in a request to transfer. Then was promised 18.45 an hour but instead got 15.55. When I complained the next day safety decided I was no longer fit for the job.
It’s literally like slavery. You work in a fast paced environment, the managers act like they don’t care about anything, the managers are clueless to questions you have, everyone has an attitude ...
Pros
The pay but honestly it’s not worth it
Cons
Stress to your body and it’s emotionally & mentally draining
If you love being able to make your own schedule then this is the job for you. I work as a prime shopper with amazon in a Whole Foods and I love it it’s a super simple job with shifts ranging from 4-5 hrs each and bonus you pick the pre made shifts you wanna work and your able to cancel a shift with in a 24hr window from the start time of your shift.
Pros
401k Benefits, full time gets health insurance, payed time off, payed holidays if you work, time and a half on Sunday's
Cons
24hr cancelation for shifts or receive an occurrence
Fast paste work but not enough pay the UPT system is insane. It’s not worth the long hours you put on your body and they don’t care if you have a medical issue with paperwork you still have to work
Pros
Pay is ok
Cons
Hours
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Being such a big profitable company you would think they would know how to have structure and good training guidance, however this place is an absolute joke. There is no management, zero leads, the lack of training is beyond ridiculous and their process on time off, schedule, hr questions is horrible. There is a reason why they hire you on the spot because the amount of turn over is insane. Don’t do what I did, and think ‘oh maybe it’s just people not sticking it out long enough or it’ll be different cause you can do this.’ Just don’t even bother wasting your time here.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Zero management, lousy training program, absolutely no structure
They fired me without my prior knowledge. Honestly if you can find a better job then please do yourself a good favor and stay far away from this place. Security is terrible, two people got shot and killed and the place acts inhumane.
Amazon is a very fun job, the people who work with you make the job even better. Amazon is very motivating when it comes to working in the warehouses for example, they gift gift cards on a daily basis for motivational purposes. My managers were also very caring, anything they could possibly do for you they will.
Pros
Gift cards, benefits, the people
Cons
No cons
Depends who you're working for moretime when your hired you will directly be working for a company alongside Amazon called PMP... Unfortunately this company are poorly organized and do not value individual hard workers. You are basically expendable at any given moment and there are basically no hours. You are promised four shifts a week which moretime get taken from you leaving you with less than 16 hours a week due to the high recruitment and turnover rate. You will not be valued here or progress further but will receive decent pay (when you are offered the shifts)Also your contract will only be 9 months but I can assure you with high certainty that your time there will be short and PMP will terminate your contract a lot earlier almost indefinitely...
Pros
Free coffee tea etc..
Cons
Short breaks (30mins) Management are lazy.
As long as you can stand up all day or night it’s an easy job...management is incompetent at times which makes some days harder than it should be. Overall ok
Pros
Money
Cons
LOVE to fire people
Great company to work for but certain departments need to evaluate their communications to their teams when changes are being implemented. Training needs to be revamped but outside of these areas, management has been fairly reasonable based on the workload & amount of headcount for the production workflow we receive.
Pros
Great work schedule, pay benefits, time off benefits
Cons
Lack of communication
If u can keep your head down and push thru the 10,12 hour shifts its easy. Your co workers help keep the energy and even tho u may never see your manager they are very supportive and helpful
Benefits
Once you mastered your responsibilities, the job gets repetitive but the pay and benefits are great especially around peak season. Also there are actually many cool opportunities offered like the travel team and college tuition assistance.
Pros
Pay, Benefits, Opportunities, Set Schedule
Cons
Repetitive, Exhaustive
Not a bad place to work if you are interested in putting your head down, working physically all day, and going home with a nice pay check. Nothing special.
Supervisor in Jax fl are really terrible. U r really just a number to make a greedy person even more reason to be greedy. Other amazon is better but corporate greed is truly staggering
I hated every moment in that place. Managers dont care about you and talk to you like you're a child. The pay is laughable. They constantly used a microphone to yell at employees across the building.
Cons
Some people get promoted in a short period of time, others have to wait years. Promotions in the warehouse seem friendship based. The quotas are very strict as well.
Pros
Weekly pay; overtime opportunities
Cons
No room for advancement unless you know someone.
This job is the most the excruciating stressful job i have ever worked it makes you want to pull your hair out job ICQA Is the worst position Richmond Virginia (RIC 2) has the worst corporate people have ever seen what I tell you it is the dirtiest most disgusting Amazon facility that ive ever seen they treat their employees like absolute trash. I got into a car accident I wasn’t able to walk so I was fired.
Pros
Are none
Cons
Discrimination of race and sexist
To Me I Feel That Amazon Is By Far The Best Warehouse Job There Is, Just In Mg Opinion They’re Easy & Great Pay For Full Hours! Nothing Negative To Say About This Company
This certain location is so messy and unorganized. I will say the pay is decent and you can always pick up shifts to make more money. During covid the leadership has gotten so strict with staying 6 feet apart (absolutely nothing wrong with that) that they are firing people who break that rule. One minute they are threatening to fire you if you don’t stay 6 feet and then the next they are telling you to hop on a lane that makes it impossible to stay 6 feet apart from people... it’s ridiculous. Nobody gets trained the same way so when you’re in a lane and putting boxes on pallets everybody does their own thing and the pallets end up looking awful. Then the PA’s will come around and see that the pallets look bad, pull whoever happens to be in that zone (even if it’s not you’re zone) and make them re-do the entire pallet while they walk off to go find someone else to scold at. When it comes to water spiders, there usually isn’t enough of them to be in all the lanes. So the workers end up with lots of pallets that are done and need to be taken away, and when you go ask a PA or leadership to do something about it they just say “we are running low on water spiders” they don’t do anything to help with the pallets that need to be taken away, then your lane gets piled up with boxes. It’s a stressful environment.
Great place to work. Management is non existent but HR helps out a lot with questions. Great team members. Whole Foods staff can get annoyed with your questions but some are very nice
Pros
Good lunches
Cons
Standing on feet for 4 hours
I really love this job too bad they sent us to another warehouse. I had to quit since it was further than I live. Is decent pay when I started. They have good benefit.
  1. Employee Reviews