Amazon.com Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 34,863 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOAndrew Jassy
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenuemore than $10B (USD)
- IndustryInformation Technology
Loading and Stocking
What would you say about your employer?
Really not an interview. If you apply they call you in for drug test.
There really isn't a classic "interview" it is more like let's confirm your paperwork, covid test you , and mouth swab drug test you. Then we will give you a start date by email.
Nothing really. Just a u.a and that was it.
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Amazon.com?Published on May 24, 2021