Ambit Energy Employee Reviews

Senior Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  IllinoisJune 2, 2018
I feel that Ambit Energy can allow anyone to grow within their business. The sky is the limit of what you can attain if you work hard within the system. I truly enjoy being apart of Ambit Energy.
summary
Customer Consultant Accounts/ Collections (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXApril 23, 2018
enjoyed the experience I had with learning customer service but with every job it was just a way of learning myself and the potential I had to becoming a better me
Independent Consultant
Independent Regional Consultant (Current Employee) –  ConnecticutApril 10, 2018
It works if you work, that's it. Build a team, build a dream.
There are incredible mentors that will show you how to do the business. Great training is available as well.
Marketing Company with many benefits for early profesional
Sales/Marketing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYMarch 23, 2018
Ambit was a great place to work and learn about the Marketing Profession in many regions.I learned a great deal about the marketing profession and have utilized the skills I gained at Eire Construction.
Pros
Advancement Opportunties
Cons
Not an easy sell
Great Organization - Just lacking focus on employees
VICE PRESIDENT OF MARKETING SERVICES (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 20, 2018
Ambit is a great organization that offers a solid opportunity and compensation plan for the sales force. The corporate organization is led by entrepreneural minded individuals who can often be a challenge when trying to run a larger organization.
quick
Business Consultant (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CAMarch 20, 2018
quick fast paced job you earn base on work ethics you earn as you go great for college students and student who want to work part time and continue going to school
Great place to work!
Operations Analyst, Product Marketing (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 9, 2018
I actually loved working at Ambit. The benefits were great and the company is very much like a family. I can honestly say that I felt valued in every department I worked in.
Somewhat fulfilling
Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 7, 2018
Enjoyed most of the people I worked with, but management was slow to respond to desire to increase responsibility or to any kind of professional development.
Pros
Fair compensation
Cons
Leadership inconsistent
Great Company and many opportunities to grow within
Consutlant Support agent / Account management (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXMarch 5, 2018
I worked 8 hours a day come in and had a meeting every morning , about any new updates or so and gave info to consultant calling in its was a inbound call center . Management was great could always count on them for help when needed treated me well and very blessed had opportunity to work for such awesome company .
No life balance
Customer Care Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXFebruary 21, 2018
Management is very disconnected you are just a number. Very stressful everything is numbers and matrix. Hard to take time off and you have to work certain Saturdays a month no exceptions.
Pros
discount on light bill
Cons
no life balance
Decent place to make an average income
Quality Assurance Associate (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXFebruary 2, 2018
The management is not the best. There is a lot of favoritism displayed. No the best culture if you are a person with an ethical and moral compass. Office politics dictate a lot of what happens within the company. There is a lack of appreciation or respect given to the right people.
It was a call center position
CS Bilingual Agent (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJanuary 17, 2018
I was okay with the work. I have no issues with the company. I would not recommend the company as a place of employment. Personally it did not work out for me.
Pros
Experience
Cons
Training was poor
Great Company with apportunity to grow
Software QA Tester (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 16, 2018
They will give you the opportunity to grow if that's what you really want to do. Management is great and always looking for ways to improve, great culture to work in, and they have a game room in the 6th floor.
Pros
Great people that are always whilling to help, felxible with time, great environment.
Cons
Dont have any, its a good company overall.
great!
Part-Time Sales (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 11, 2018
great place to work if you have a very busy schedule ! i was treated great and with respect. the training is amazing and everyone is so helpful. great management !
great place to work
Fulfillment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJanuary 4, 2018
Ambit is a great company to work for. The management is very understanding and cooperative with the employees. They are stern but fair. Willing to work around family emergencies and situations.
Pros
everything
Cons
nothing
didnt like it
Energy Consultant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 4, 2018
that people that got me involved with ambit never thought me anything so i would rarely have customers nobody ever told me how i could do better so i gave up on ambit.
Pros
Cons
everything
Best Work from home position if you are a self starter
Senior Marketing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXDecember 28, 2017
I recommend Ambit to everyone. Do it part time and you won't regret it. I invested 100$ bill and have turned it into thousands! It doesn't happen overnight in every case but, you will be reaping the benefits if you can give it some attention
Modernized Building with Warm People
Intern (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 20, 2017
The environment at Ambit energy is that of a warm, hip, group of intelligent, and diligent ready-to-work human beings. There is no pressure, and everyone is used to putting work in for the betterment of the company.
Commission based you work at your own pace
Contract Worker (Current Employee) –  McAllen, TXNovember 28, 2017
Ambit help me grow professionally and allowed me to enhanced my communication skills. The culture of the company is based on self-driven individuals willing to help you sicced as you continue to grow in the company.
Network marketing is a great way to earn money pretty fast.
Network Marketing (Current Employee) –  Peoria, ILNovember 21, 2017
The best thing about it is you do it on your own time just whenever. Depending on what you wanna get out of it is based on how much work and money you put in. I've learned a lot from the business, learned about leading a team and ways to run a business