Ambulatory Employee Reviews

Providence Health strives for greatness!
LVN SNF/Out of Area Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Hawthorne, CANovember 21, 2017
I enjoyed working for Providence. A typical days work was very busy and no stop. However, I learned to prioritize and organize my work day, which helped lessen the stress.
Pros
benefits, paid holidays, great work environment
Advancement is difficult
Quality Manager (Current Employee) –  Miamisburg, OHOctober 7, 2017
Advancement is difficult, especially for women. There is a culture you only advance if you are well liked. There is a lot of inconsistencies at the upper leadership levels
Pros
Salary position, PTO time
Cons
Lack of Leadership
Ambulatory Clinical Trainer
Clinical Operations Physical Relations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Beverly Hills, CAOctober 2, 2017
Check emails, train C-Level executives, MD, community offices, nurses, front office staff. Hardest part of the job is the drive and commuting from my house. I enjoy the Ambulatory application and the people I work with.
Pros
Great people, all around application
Cons
bad drive
Lvn
Procedure Oncology Nurse (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 26, 2017
Obtain complete set of vital signs, assess pain, administer oral medications and injections per MD order, coordinate care with the interdisciplinary team, delegate tasks, assist physicians perform examinations and outpatient procedures. Ensure patient's safety at all times.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
no comment
Nurse Supervisor
RN (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 9, 2017
The job is good and physicians I work with are great, but the salary and benefits are lackluster. In a generation that has many opportunities for nurses, Carolinas Healthcare System should look at their compensation structure as why they can not retain talent.
It was fun working with them all
Epic Ambulatory Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDOctober 18, 2016
I had a good working relationship with my past employers, it was an awesome experience as i felt home away from home, work with great people all across the country
They paint a pretty picture.
Contact Center Specialist (Former Employee) –  Reno-Stead, NVJuly 8, 2016
BEWARE.

Management are wolves in sheep's clothing.

My husband had gotten a job that we couldn't refuse. I spoke with my supervisors and due to business needs we weren't able to change my schedule. Completely understandable. I respected their decision and I put in my two weeks.

My daughter has a condition that causes night terrors, I called out the day after for a bad episode. Granted, calling out the day after I put in my two weeks wasn't the smartest idea, but coming to work after not sleeping, while trying to take care of a screaming, terrified child all night is not ideal nor good for anyone, especially the patients.

I was fired VIA TEXT. A TEXT?! WHO DOES THAT?!. It's a joke. I had never been warned for attendance (the ones I had were APPROVED), no tardies, was never told that if I called out I would be fired.

I can only speak for the contact center, but when employees aren't worth a phone call, or even a meeting? Really?

Extremely unprofessional.
Pros
Amazing Coworkers
Cons
Shady Managers
Great place to work, team is great
Sleep, Imaging and Pulmonary Manager (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIApril 14, 2016
Learned a great team work ethics, management and building a team from the ground up, started new branches of the institution and established new rules and regulations.
Team spirit among colleagues
Private practice veterinarian (Former Employee) –  Puposola, LagosFebruary 2, 2016
A typical day at work involved patient client interaction, i got to know more about the people in the community where i was working. My colleagues were friendly and team players. the hardest part of my job was conveying messages about the situation of cases and what was needed to be done to clients, while the most enjoyable part of my job was being successful in the treatment of patients with severe or life threatening cases.
Intense Environment
Admin Manager, Admin/Mount Sinai-Beth Israel (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 1, 2015
Numbers orientated with a significant amount of red tape and politics. Support is obtainable. Environment has become intense.
Pros
Big organization
Cons
Unsettling changes
Being a Receptionist is rewarding
Building Tenant Liaison (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDDecember 26, 2014
I really do enjoy working with the public in my current position but I am seeking a position more challenging.
Pros
My hour long lunch
Cons
Not being challenged
Be Careful Not To Waste Your Time With Renown
Management Trainee (Former Employee) –  Reno, NvNovember 25, 2014
So many things went wrong at this place so I'd like to point out the main things that stood out the most.
- Terrible Management
- No culture
- Rude COO, VP, Directors and so on
- Its a white mans place to work; heavy discrimination
- Keep your mouth shut attitude
- Here is a book, learn it, live it, be it, and maybe you have a job
- Nobody cares if you make it or not
- HR's head is up in the clouds
- Needs more Union involvement
- Needs a recap on Ethical training

Now, I could go into details about everything that went wrong, but I'm sure you don't want to listen to that. Look these guys up before you go work for them an waste your time. Everything is true from how bad they treat you to how many court orders they have against them.
Pros
No pros
Cons
To many to list
For Profit Hospital.
Sr. Vice President (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 12, 2013
One of 27 hospitals owned by Vanguard Health Systems which have all been sold recently to Tenet Health Systems.
Busy and productive
File Clerk/ Data Entry (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAFebruary 12, 2013
filed paperwork and data entry for 8 hours or longer, organized important paperwork and made sure all files were put in there proper setting. Management were friendly and respectful , i will definatly miss the company lunches.
Pros
free comapny lunches
Cons
Great learning environment for health care professionals
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 14, 2012
A typical day is fast paced and filled with putting out alot of small fires so that big fires are averted.
I learned that you can never rest on your last accomplishment.
Management has a great grasp of most of the problems of the office.
My co-workers are very competant.
The hardest part of the job is trying to make all the pieces working properly at the same time.
The positive feelings that are produced when you are helping the patients.
Pros
the wonderful feeling of helping patients.
Cons
there is a need for more upward mobility.