Ambulnz Employee Reviews

Great Pay
EMT-B (Current Employee) –  Carson, CAJuly 12, 2018
I’ve worked at Ambulnz full time for 1 year now. I make more money here than I did at my last job. You can make more than your hourly rate based on performance. Great if you like to hustle and make money. The rigs are brand new too.
Pros
Higher Pay, room for growth, new rigs
Run as fast as you can
Collector (Former Employee) –  Carson, CAJune 13, 2018
I was a employee trust me do not work for this company crapiest company the training was poor and so is the management dont even waste your time applying there are better jobs out there
Ideal for hard workers
EMT-B (Former Employee) –  Monrovia, CAMarch 27, 2018
In this particular emt job you get paid per call after x amount of calls so you make more than a typical days worth of if you can manage to hit the number of calls. If you're out there to hustle and make money the opportunity is there.
Pros
Money is good
Cons
If there are no calls you don't make the money
Potential to make a lot of money but unfair in the way its handled
Emergency Medical Technician (Former Employee) –  Monrovia, CAFebruary 12, 2018
A lot of programs for potential to make money but is unfair of way it is present. Not a fair opportunity for all to make more money. Management could be better.
Pros
having a good partner and or shift
Cons
poor management, dispatchers think the world revolves around them, everyone has a different answer to HR questions, pay is not good, distribution of pay needs to be handled better, some staff is disgruntled but will not give opinion to management for fear of being terminated.
Dispatcher
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 26, 2017
It was a good place, great people to work with. First off the hours were long and you do work sometimes over 40+/week. Hours are hard too, has to work with the company, not your hours. Lots of yelling and stressful about 75% of the time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ambulnz. Our community is ready to answer.

Ambulnz Reviews by Location