Amentum Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 618 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
Do people feel happy at work most of the time?
Do people feel that they are paid fairly for their work?
Do people feel their work has a clear sense of purpose?
- CEOJohn Vollmer
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenue$5B to $10B (USD)
- IndustryManagement & Consulting
You're seeing Amentum jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 1.1K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Installation & Maintenance
This information can be answered during the interview. I am tired of answering the same material over and over again. All this information is all the same because It was all the same company.
Logistics Coordinator in Herndon, VA
on October 30, 2018
Work environment is pretty good, laid back. Wish the pay was higher but overall I really enjoy working for Amentum. Like any other government contract company, there’s always the fear of losing the contract.
RF Engineer I in Norfolk, VA
on October 13, 2021
No future and no job security while working for Caterpillar sites around peoria area. Pay rate is ok, but dealing with management is stressful and annoying!
Maintenance technician in Peoria,IL
on October 12, 2021
Management was the biggest issue here. The customer/clients were great to work with. Poor benefits were made up for by good pay. No real possibility to advance from worker to management.
Security Officer in Las Vegas, NV
on October 8, 2021
It’s a good place to start. Eventually when they have you there longer they take advantage of you. PTO in the beginning isn’t a question but the less you take PTO the harder it is to ask for time off. Overall a good starting company but not the best careers wise.
Engineer in Norfolk, VA
on October 2, 2021
What would you say about your employer?
Help fellow job seekers by sharing your unique experience.
People have asked 132 questions about working at Amentum. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Amentum employees.
How did you get your first interview at Amentum?
What is the interview process like at Amentum?
How are the working hours at Amentum?
Insights from 357 Indeed users who have interviewed with Amentum within the last 5 years.
Interview is average
Process takes about a day or two
Work experience and knowledge
Shared on February 5, 2020
Just about my work experience
Shared on December 24, 2019
Shared on June 6, 2018
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Amentum?Published on May 24, 2021