America's Incredible Pizza Company Employee Reviews

Great job for those seeking first time employment
Busser/Trainer (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 4, 2018
This is a good place to start working but not good for long term career. The pay isn't that great and good luck trying to get a raise no matter how much you do. And be prepared to deal with large volumes of people
Pros
Discounted meals first 2 years
Cons
Pay isn't great and no room to advance
Exciting and Fun place to work
Managing Partner (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 11, 2018
My job gives me the opportunity to help promote positive leadership within the organization. I am always working to better my employees and their skills to make them achieve their goals as well as mine.
Pros
Being able to make decisions that directly effect the business.
Horrible
Team Member (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 24, 2018
I would only recommend working here if you're desperate but I would recommend still looking for other employment anywhere else. McDonald's pays more for less work. Management never seems to actually do anything. Note I'm not just talking about party host either.
Pros
Discounted food
Cons
Overworked and under paid. Food is not good.
Poor work place, didn't enjoy my time
America's Incredible Pizza Company Associate (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOApril 9, 2017
Managers often lied and were very unorganized. Couple of occasions when I would come into work for a 4 hour shift and would work double that with no break.
Pros
Food discount I guess
Cons
Hours, management
Vibrant Workplace
Asst. Director of Food Service (Former Employee) –  Cordova, TNMarch 17, 2017
A typical day of listening to the same music playing in the background. Production in the kitchen is fairly repetitive and straightforward. Not a bad place to work.
i worked here almost 8 years ago
Game Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  Euless, TXFebruary 22, 2017
its a job for teenagers its kind of like chuck e cheese they pay minimum wage it ok if you want to work there andlike to play arcade games
A great Christian environment to work in!
Event Sales Coordinator (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 6, 2017
While employed with America's Incredible Pizza Company, I had the please of meeting many different people and touching many different lives. The company culture is centered around christian principles and values, which is very important to me. I loved the people that i worked for and even more loved the company!
my first job
Busser/Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Davenport, IADecember 27, 2016
when this place opened it was a grand opening they didn't realize they couldn't afford all the workers so a lot of people were laid off or plan out was fired it was an amazing job though i was a hosts and i knew every face that walk into there because i was very active in the community
Pros
discounted lunch
Cons
short breaks
fun place
Cashier Supervisor/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKDecember 19, 2016
fun job , the customers are great, and the food is tasty. no room for growth when you get to a certain position, almost no acknowledgement when a job has been done well.
Pros
the customers
Fast paced environment, great place for lots of opportunities.
Cash Manager (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJune 28, 2016
It's a very busy facility, every day of the week. Time passes really quickly, meet great managers & co-workers, & customers.

Want to know more about America's Incredible Pizza Company?

Ask a question
fine place to work
Redemption (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNDecember 28, 2015
work was okay for a high school employee. Sometimes management can be hard to work with. Hard to get raises and promotions
I've been happy with my current job position, but I'm ready for change.
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Cordova, TNOctober 7, 2015
This company has been good to me over the years.I'm mainly in charge of repairs for the entire front of the building. I've developed several interesting skills. In a typical day, I start by fixing diner style tables and chairs. I make sure all lights work. I inspect dirty or cracked floor and ceiling tiles and repair accordingly. My managers and co-workers are kind and courteous. I've been there long enough to work mostly unsupervised. The hardest part of the job is working with dissatisfied customers, but I am patient. Overall, I enjoy being helpful and I like children.
Pros
It's fun at times and familiar. My coworker are kind. The management works with my school schedule.
Cons
The pay and lack of benefits are of greatest concern to me.
Exciting Enviroment
Front Desk and Concierge (Former Employee) –  Draper, UTJune 29, 2015
Lots of stocking and counting. Remembering numbers and bar codes. working with children and small objects. Helping answer questions and with checking what products we had in stock. Cleaning up and putting things back in there place. Being able to smile and make everyone feel welcome.
Pros
Fun Environment, Laid back
Cons
Far Away, Random Hours
Fun workplace
Assistant Director of Entertainment (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 8, 2015
If like working around children, then this is the place for you. The entire team works together to make sure that the customers are having the best time of their life. I was able to make some many people by working with this company.
Pros
Free lunches if you're a teamlead or manager
Cons
Short breaks
Never will work there again
ASSISTANT MANAGER OF TECHNICAL SERVICES (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJanuary 12, 2015
Too many chiefs not enough Indians. Management never gets personal time off for anything. Could not get my wedding Anniversary off. Not even the night of my wedding Anniversary and I was not the only one. We were always told by the head manager that we all have things we wish we could do, but work is work and you need to be here. Overtime... one manager okays your overtime and then you get a write up from another manager. No manager communications.
Pros
Worked with a hand full of great people
Cons
Management communication
Terrible place to work
Party Host (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 2, 2014
Dont work here if you are going to be a party host. One of the worst jobs ever. The only reason why i stayed so long was because i love the job itself working with the kids and getting the tips. But the management there sucks. they play favoritism and once you get a raise the new people who start working there get the same as you.
Pros
Free food, good tips
Cons
favoritism favoritism treat you like garbage
Working with a great team
FSD (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOOctober 23, 2013
Always something to do at the job.I learn everyday if with food or guest or shippers of supplies.Management are great people just like family.Hardest part of the job is when equipment breaks down on the weekend when everybody is closed with parts.The best part of the day is when the older guests come in they are like another set of parents for me I know them all.
Went out of business
Supervisor of bus service (Former Employee) –  Saint Peters, MOOctober 2, 2013
Left when i joined the army bad company poorly run and eventually ran out of business
Fast paced, Entrepreneurial Culture, Always Striving to seek out new projects
Senior Vice President of Operations (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOSeptember 23, 2013
My typical day starts by reviewing sales, and labor projections vesus actuals in discussions with each Managing Partner in each corporate location. I spend many days side by side with the employees in the stores while coaching and teaching with a servant leadership mentality. I have learned each faucet that makes a company grow and believe I have strong leadership ability to help employees grow. My co-workes would state i have a very strong work ethic, with thte knowledge and understand to put the company priorities first and broadcast out into the company to make others grow. The hardest part of the job would be to realize the need to let others make mistakes and knowing the mistake is going to happen. The reward is to coach and teach them to become stronger in their position. The most enjoyable part of the position is when the goals we set are met and exceeded and everyone celebrates the rewards.
Pros
Company benefits, Working directly with mangers to create, meet and exceed goals
Cons
Several hours away from my family
Great Job, but short lived career
Game Room Supervisor/Redemption Manager (Former Employee) –  Davenport, IAJuly 11, 2013
I absolutely loved this job, my main problem with the company is that they didn't stay in business. My main responsibilities were to make sure the prize room was always stocked and visually appealing. When I worked nights I was mostly on the game room floor making sure all the guests were taken care of and were having a great time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at America's Incredible Pizza Company. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about