America's Tire Employee Reviews

you meet great people
Sales Representative/Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Mission Viejo, CAMarch 29, 2019
very stressful environment, you get relocated almost every 2 years, you able to get a ton of hours, bonuses almost every few months are awesome. great benefits
Pros
hours
Cons
pay
Family Feeling
Technician (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CAMarch 11, 2019
The time i spent working here has been honestly the best with my coworkers and managers. Even outside of work we would set hang out days or meet up and play football at a park. I learned that working hard comes a long way and shows your character. The hardest thing would be getting the rubber off your hands and arms.
Pros
Discounts, Friends, Managers
Cons
Clean Hands
My work performance is excellent come to work on time
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  LeadershipMarch 10, 2019
Work as a team leader listen learn work with each other and follow always on time good listener take very proud of my work and always ask question be the leader and always follow Direction and all time
Hard but good honest work.
Tire Technician (Current Employee) –  Rocklin, CAJanuary 22, 2019
Very fast passe work that requires strong attention to detail and good honest work. Very friendly work environment with awesome managers. The training is very explanatory but you learn most of it through hands on work.
Pros
Always busy
Cons
Closed on Sundays
Personal Opinion
Tire Technician (Former Employee) –  Vacaville, CADecember 8, 2018
For the most part I enjoyed my time at America's tire. It wasn't a very long time, but it what I learned there was good customer service. I learned about the tire service and I came out of the experience knowing more than I came into it. It is a hard job but if you can get past that. Than you can be successful in the business.
fast paced environment, with team work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAOctober 16, 2018
a typical day at American Tire company was a fast paced environment with alot of team work all the way around. customer service was always number one wanting to make sure the customers were always happy. changing tires was a skill that i learned as well as how to blance the tires, how to replace flat tires.
Pros
always working as a team
Cons
working on hot days
Always Busy/ Fast Paced
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAOctober 9, 2018
Everyday was different but always super busy. I only worked there for six months but the people working there are great ! The only thing that I hated that was I wouldn’t get any online training time because we were always so busy. It can get super crazy and averyone gets frustrated but good pay and a lot of bonuses!
Pros
Good pay, A lot of bonuses
Cons
Not a lot of training time
Very fun and fast paced. Always looked forward to coming into the job.
Tire Technician (Current Employee) –  Mountain View, CAOctober 5, 2018
I learned a lot from the company. It takes a lot of hard work to work there but you also laugh and joke around while your working. Everyone gets a bonus check every 6 months from the CEO and it really shows how much they care for the people. Anyone would enjoy it.
Pros
People
Cons
Not open late
Hardwork but rewarding
Tire Technician (Former Employee) –  Redwood City, CASeptember 27, 2018
The typical day were early morning late night. I learned how to work under loud and stressful conditions. The management at American tire was strict but fair. The hardest part about the job at woodworking through fatigue.
Pros
Decent pay for the work being done
Cons
Longer hours and short breaks
Fun part time job
Tire Technician (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CASeptember 26, 2018
Great group of guys in the back room, amazing training program and a good part-time job as long as you are a mediocre employee. Underpaid for a top employee for the amount of pressure management puts on you.
great place to work
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CASeptember 26, 2018
i really enjoyed working there, management is good, we all would go hangout after work and have fun, the only reason i left was i need more hours and they didnt have a full time position open
Pros
awesome Christmas party
Cons
not very many full time positions
Fun but stressful job
Tire Technician (Service Coordinator) (Current Employee) –  Carson, CASeptember 17, 2018
Enter at 7:45 am work for a few hours, go to lunch for 45 minutes, work till 7 pm latest usually. Learned how to change a tire, service wheels/tires. Hardest part now of job is the new boss.
50 plus hours, work hard play hard.
Senior Manager (Current Employee) –  Chino Hills, CASeptember 5, 2018
Start 7:30 end 7pm long hours
50 plus hours work hard. Get to meet nice people. get know vendors often and attend events.
401k
Vacations
Fun place as stepping stone
It was a fun job.
Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAAugust 24, 2018
It was fun but also very physical. Somedays we had heavy workloads due to a lot of cars being written up and waiting to be serviced. All my co-workers were really cool and laid back. Everyone is one big team and we help each other out.
Fun
Tire Technician (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, CAAugust 14, 2018
At americas tire co. You learn how to be efficient and work as a team. Management is always helpful, and trying to figure out how they can make your time at work easier.
Pros
Friendly envirement, good management.
Cons
Inconsistent lunch periods, and breaks.
Great place to work, good employees, great work environment, ang very team oriented
Manager (Former Employee) –  Hesperia, CAJuly 31, 2018
This company is a great company to work for they take very good care of their customers and more importantly their employees very team oriented help is given when needed weather by manager or employees great time management is taught and executed very clean environment and over great place to work
Perfect high school job
Tire Technician (Current Employee) –  Gilroy, CAJuly 16, 2018
this job has really good benefits. It also a very hard working environment that can be extremely stressful. Great for a high school or part time job. Great staff really good teamwork
Quick Bio
Tire Technician (Former Employee) –  El Centro, CAJune 24, 2018
Great source of work experience. Built integrity and disiplince. Had dry periods. Low hours up to 8 hours a week. Great co-workers. I should've stayed longer. Helped me stay out of trouble.
Pros
Open at 7 close at 6. Society
Cons
Small town= small hours
fun and great team
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Hesperia, CAJune 8, 2018
it was fun and fast passed and i had to keep moving and i liked that. the coworkers kept it fun and entertaining and i would work there again any time
Quick pace & FUN
Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Montclair, CAJune 4, 2018
Americas Tire is a great place to work. They don't offer the best pay for part time employees, but the job's duties are very approachable. Some days were more difficult than others, but that is found at all jobs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at America's Tire. Our community is ready to answer.