America Elderly Services Employee Reviews

3.6Pay & Benefits
3.6Job Security & Advancement
Horrible place to work
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Waterbury, CTJune 27, 2018
All they care about is money, have no compassion for the employees. You can’t ger a day off even if you’re dying. Rude and poor management. I would not recommend this agency to anyone.
Negative place including Green homecare
Live in Aide (Former Employee) –  East Hartford, CTJanuary 1, 2018
Worked with this company for over 2 years, the only thing they care about is MONEY. they don't care about their workers it even tge clients. They want to talk own to cna's which they don't really have cna's to work. They will hire anyone but still can't get days off because according to them, they don't have coverage.
Pros
The client
Cons
Poor management
productive and fun
Case Coordinator (Former Employee) –  New Britain, CTMay 11, 2014
At america elderly services was fun and the workers respected each other. We helped each other, the manager has a great personality. The hardest part of this job was maintaining the employees at work. The most enjoyable part of this job was being in the office with the team.
Having fun with my Client was enjoyable.
Homemaker & Companion (Former Employee) –  New Britain, CTFebruary 7, 2014
I was very happy to walk in to my client's home and see that she was happy to see me there. At times my client gave me more than what I expected of her. She made my days go faster than I had antisupated. I have learned that one day I am going to get that age and would like for someone to take care of my like i have in the past. The hardest day's of work was when my client didn't feel good and was sick. Her happiness was felt in my heart and her sadness also.
Productive and very busy workplace.
Account Specialist (Current Employee) –  New Britain, CTJuly 2, 2013
A typical day at work will start with checking clients services order and our employees' clock in and clock outs. Very busy with incoming calls from our clients, employees, and case managers. Is a very multitasking environment and sometimes can become stressful with our clients but we had been trained to deal with this situations and provides the best services we can.