American Axle & Manufacturing Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 390 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEODavid C. Dauch66%approve of David C. Dauch's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenue$1B to $5B (USD)
- HeadquartersOne Dauch Drive Detroit,...
You’re seeing all 207 jobs at American Axle & Manufacturing because we can’t find any available jobs at American Axle & Manufacturing close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 1.4K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Production & Manufacturing
Installation & Maintenance
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 106 questions about working at American Axle & Manufacturing. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from American Axle & Manufacturing employees.
Insights from 193 Indeed users who have interviewed with American Axle & Manufacturing within the last 5 years.
Level of experience Why I am looking for a new position
Not interviewed in 1986 when I started
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at American Axle & Manufacturing?Published on May 24, 2021
- American Axle & Manufacturing