American Construction Metals Employee Reviews

last resort job
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Beloit, WINovember 5, 2017
worst managed place ive worked at, no communication, only changes are the ones set on employees,managers sit in office all day, and listin to what needs done, but doesn't do anything,high turnover, little to no training, and low pay draws less than ave talent
Hard Work
Warehouse Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Apollo Beach, FLJuly 23, 2017
Not the best place to work. Management changes often so the culture is always changing. Nothing is consistent. I would not recommend this place to anyone looking for advancement. Great for kids who arent trying to support a family
The best company to work for in Florida
Machine operator / lead (Current Employee) –  Apollo Beach FloridaJuly 6, 2017
This company has been the best company to work for ... they have accepted me with open arms and gave me the ability to grow and show how strong of an operator I am they motivate you and make you feel like you're an asset to the company we have the best time ever Tampa Florida we rocking the ACM... building a strong team is going to lead us to be on top and be the most successful Branch ever.......
Pros
Lots of hugs and encouragement .... support out the wazoo and lots of lots of fun
Cons
Short lunch break Healthcare is too expensive
Enjoyable work environment
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Lodi, CAApril 7, 2017
Work isn't so bad and it isn't really hard physical work. Schedule is fine and it really works well especially if you have kids. Salary isn't all that great especially for the work you do. Management really makes an effort to improve everyday life in the plant.
easy work.
Operator (Former Employee) –  Beloit, WIAugust 8, 2015
not my most favorite job but it was easy work. hours were cut a lot during the slow season. Every job was pretty simple its just raises are nearly impossible to get along with advancement.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at American Construction Metals. Our community is ready to answer.

American Construction Metals Reviews by Location