American Coradius International, LLC Employee Reviews

No regards to taking a day off
Debt Collection specialist (Former Employee) –  Amherst, NYJune 12, 2018
culture is good everyone is nice however management is super snobby and cant go to a manager to ask a simple question they seem overwhelmed by their job
Just a bad job
Collector (Former Employee) –  Hamburg, NYMay 16, 2018
Loans ere cherry-picked for the "A-team" and if you weren't part of that elite team, you didn't stand a chance of making goal each month. You are set up to fail when you walk in the door. I was told my spec list of accounts had all the 'low hanging fruit' stripped already and I was the 5th rep to have the list. Fired the day before 4th of July.
Pros
close to home
Cons
everything else
Let’s face it, it’s collections
Auto Collector (Current Employee) –  Amherst, NYApril 5, 2018
I’ve been at ACI for a few years and I’m actually happy. Management actually works with you and wants you to do well. My director and sup are great and make it a pleasure to come to work. Only a few auto clients but I do well and I actually feel like a person and not a number! Benefits could be a tad better but the environment is great and the people I work with are work together and not against each other. It my not be a forever job but treating people like family is far better than treating them like garbage.
Pros
Management are down to earth
Cons
Compliance is mis-managed
Wonderful Place to Work
QA & Correspondence Specialist (Current Employee) –  Amherst, NYFebruary 28, 2018
I have never had the feeling of dreading going into the office. ACI's atmosphere is welcoming and calm.

It's nice to be able to make a suggestion to your superior(s) and they actually listen to you and put some of your ideas into play.

While no place is perfect, I still have no complaints, even in instance where I've made a mistake and had to be "coached". Nothing festers, if there is a problem it is solved before the end of the day.

Management definitely goes above and beyond to make you feel appreciated.
Pros
Television (w/cable) and pool tables in breakroom
Cons
Need more restrooms
Great people and culture!
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Amherst, NYFebruary 2, 2018
Just celebrated my eighth anniversary at ACI out of the 20+ years in this industry. They have high tenured management and support personnel who work very hard, excellent benefits, flexible scheduling and a great culture. ACI is growing with great opportunities for people with or without experience!
This is a great place
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Amherst, NYFebruary 2, 2018
Let’s be honest. Collections is tough and is changing all the time. There are always new rules and things you MUST say o the phone. This company does a great job communicating changes and rewarding success. Work hard and you will see the money !
I also want to note that i have had the pleasure of working for one of the female supervisors. This supervisor had a.” Your success is my success attitude “ and it showed everyday with the way she interacted with her team.
Aci. Keep being great 👍
Horrible place
Account Resolution Specialist (Former Employee) –  Amherst, NYDecember 21, 2017
Typical collections workplace. Plagued with cliques of favoritism where managers would give paying accounts to their friends and junk portfolios to new people so that they meet their client required quota of worked accounts. Cycle out the new people while keeping their friends paid and permanent. The compensation pay out was junk as well, very misleading.
Be aware
Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  Amherst nyDecember 5, 2017
This operation is run like a typical boiler room. Don't hot goal your gone! Watch your back... Be real careful of management Good luck with your job search...
Pros
Very little
Cons
See review
Excellent Place to work!
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Hamburg, NYDecember 1, 2017
Excellent Place to work; great upward mobility options available for those that are committed; highly professional operation with an emphasis on providing the highest quality service in the industry.
Competitive Environment and Big Money Possibility
Account Resolution Specialist (Current Employee) –  Amherst, NYNovember 1, 2017
My time at American Coradius International has been great so far. The environment is competitive and I truly enjoy that as we attempt to resolve customer accounts to make big money.
Pros
Competitive
Cons
N/a
ok no security
Account resolution specialist (Former Employee) –  Amherst, NYOctober 16, 2017
no security no matter how hard you work you could end up jobless tomorrow because of loss of client management is good but the directors "Evan Roth" is a piece of (insert poo emoji)
One of the best agencies to work for
Collector (Current Employee) –  Amherst, NYSeptember 30, 2017
Aci has a lot of opportunity and a great people. Lot of great clients to collect for in a positive work environment. The management cares for its employees and the benefits are great here!
Fast Paced Environment
Compliance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Amherst, NYSeptember 20, 2017
Great environment, great culture, great people to work with. Dedicated candidates with good business attributes and a concentration on service excellence can feel welcome at this company.
Mostly good work culture
Debt Recovery Specialist (Current Employee) –  Amherst, NYSeptember 20, 2017
Good place to work. Just needed relocation and work tends to get boring and repetitive. They are very flexible with family life and if you get sick they won't fire you.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Goal raises
collection jobs are tough
Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  amherst,nySeptember 7, 2017
you work very hard to keep up with accounts and if people aren't paying their bills there is a reason for that and most times you cant get a hold of them and your manager is on you for not making your goal and you get let go
Pros
there is none
Cons
everything
productive and great place to work for but strict
Resolution Specialist (Current Employee) –  Amherst, NYJuly 24, 2017
love working there but down fall if you do not make goal written up and 3 time your gone, but my team manager is awesome very down to earth person ans will try to get you to goal.Made great friends as well.
Pros
good essentives, grat management
Cons
short breaks, lots of write ups
More Like Family
Support Staff (Current Employee) –  Amherst, NYJune 22, 2017
Great people at all levels of the company, everyone is supportive of each other and we have a great time together in accomplishing the mission. My co-workers are my family. We are efficient in getting the job done, but we have so much fun working towards the goal.

The CEO, VP and Management team are highly motivated which brings much positive energy in the whole team. This is the definition of what a team should be!

I have never come across a company who has all the great qualities of culture, management, career advancement and true work/life balance.

Advice to Management - Keep up the great work and always remember As the company grows make sure that we keep the culture because it is hands down the best in the industry!
Pros
Culture, Flex Scheduling, Benefits, Family
Excellent organization
Executive (Current Employee) –  Amherst, NYJune 22, 2017
Great atmosphere
Excellent management
Great compensation and client base
Clean working conditions!!!!!
Friendly staff
Excellent training
Proud to work here
Pros
Excellent company
cut throat
Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Blasdell, NYMay 2, 2017
overall a terrible experience, employees were set upon each other like fighting dogs, no "bonus" unless you exceeded unrealistic goals, probable termination if you didn't, month by month wondering if you had a job...
Pros
37.5 hrs wk
Cons
hard to sleep at night
I am fully invested our company
Training Manager (Current Employee) –  Amherst, NYMay 2, 2017
Co-workers are considered family. I look forward to going to work (and I travel over 45 minutes away, one way). Clean environment. Company Promotes Charity. The business of "People Helping People."

Ask a question about working or interviewing at American Coradius International, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

American Coradius International, LLC Reviews by Location