American Eagle Outfitters Careers and Employment
- CEOJay Schottenstein
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenue$1B to $5B (USD)
- IndustryRetail & Wholesale
You're seeing American Eagle Outfitters jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 1.5K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at American Eagle Outfitters have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
Help fellow job seekers by sharing your unique experience.
People have asked 312 questions about working at American Eagle Outfitters. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from American Eagle Outfitters employees.
Insights from 950 Indeed users who have interviewed with American Eagle Outfitters within the last 5 years.
The hiring manager asked me to tell her about myself. She then asked why I wanted to work there, what experience I had, where I take fashion inspiration from, what my availability looked like, and finally if I had any questions for her. It was very short, lasting less than 10 minutes.
What is your work ethic? Who are you as a person? What experience do you have? Tell me about you.
How would you describe yourself? How do you stay organized? Tell me about a time you used organization to meet a deadline.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- American Eagle Outfitters