American Executive Centers Employee Reviews

Nasty, gossip-driven environment with no opportunity for advancement
Communication Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Malvern, PAMarch 22, 2019
I was an outside hire, and it was impossible to try to break into the clique this office had. Everyone was fake friendly, but they would spend time together outside of the office, and I was never invited. I had no help for my position, and my cohort (whose mother was the site manager) actively sabotaged me, eventually ending up causing me to lose my job.
Family owned business with oppty for growth
Center Manager (Former Employee) –  Plymouth Meeting, PASeptember 8, 2014
The advantages of working for a small company were the ability to be involved in every aspect of the business and to make strategic changes quickly to keep up with market variables. I spent 25 happy years at the company. The disadvantage was that there was no room for advancement.
Positive and productive fast paced atmosphere, very hip place to work
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Malvern, PAJuly 19, 2014
Enjoyed by almost 10 years there. Made many friends in my clients bonded and learned the business of Office Suite Solutions and how to convince people they needed this product. Was quite apt at this too. Also learned that if you weren't attractive you didn't get anywhere with anyone in the back offices. They treated the fat or ugly girls in a very horrible way. Especially the girls that didn't dress correctly. If caused a great deal of stress for everyone in management.
Pros
They taught me a great deal about sales
Cons
I always felt ashamed of myself by the end of the day
Productive and fun workplace
Communications Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Plymouth Meeting, PANovember 2, 2013
Daily tasks include; scheduling and making reservations for client meetings, screening client's calls, mail sorting and forwarding, front desk receptionist duties, networking and taking care of client needs.

Management is attentive and supportive.

The hardest part is learning all of the different client's and their personal preferences. However, many of the clients are open to communicating their needs via their profiles.

The most enjoyable part of this job is the whole team is a really great team. Working together and always willing to help. The clients themselves are absolutely wonderful. Networking parties are an almost every Friday constant. Where clients may network amongst and the staff makes introductions and gives summaries of businesses.
Pros
great co-workers, networking parties, free breakfast on friday