American Express Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 1,115 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
You’re seeing all 324 jobs at American Express because we can’t find any available jobs at American Express close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 8.6K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at American Express have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 223 questions about working at American Express. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from American Express employees.
Insights from 1.1K Indeed users who have interviewed with American Express within the last 5 years.
About my job history, What i did in my spare time, told me that since I was getting the job to be prepared to sit on the phone and that I wouldn't be investigating I would just be setting things up. They really talked down about the job.
Many related to Customer Service
Tell us a success story in which you overcame an objection. Customer was adamant about purchase. I acknowledged their concern. I asked then what made them feel the way they did.I asked them what was important to them when they were making a purchase. I applied a needs based selling approach to the sale keeping in mind the clients concerns. I also applied the; feel, felt, found technique; just restructuring it to fit the purchasing scenrio.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at American Express?Published on May 24, 2021
- American Express