American Family Insurance Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 483 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOJack Salzwedel76%approve of Jack Salzwedel's performance
- Company size5,001 to 10,000
- Revenue$5B to $10B (USD)
You’re seeing all 343 jobs at American Family Insurance because we can’t find any available jobs at American Family Insurance close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 6.3K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at American Family Insurance have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 93 questions about working at American Family Insurance. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from American Family Insurance employees.
Insights from 247 Indeed users who have interviewed with American Family Insurance within the last 5 years.
Obtaining your Insurance license is key to gaining the tools you need to succeed . You must have excellent customer service because you work closely with clients to provide them with their appropriate insurance needs. Also you should be driven, and highly energetic and show interest in your clients needs .
What can you bring to the table with your experience and name a time you messed up and how did you fix it
They asked about interest in professional development including 5-10 year plan. They asked about prior experience and work ethic.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at American Family Insurance?Published on May 24, 2021
- American Family Insurance