American Financial Network, Inc. Employee Reviews

Amazing pay, great culture, and positive Leadership
Sales (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXAugust 26, 2019
Amazing pay with one of the best compensation plans for both Sales and Operations in all of DFW. The leadership team has done well to provide a great culture that recognizes success. They offer awards and contests and bring in food all the time to make if fun. The Leadership team is fair and coaches regularly to inspire success. They truly have compassion for their employees vs. larger corporate environments I have worked with in the past who look at everyone as a number. They are able to cater to an employees needs vs. fitting everyone in a vanilla system that micro manages it employees daily. They treat their employees like adults and professionals. This truly is a family environment where you can make GREAT money while having a REAL work life balance not an OVER PROMISED sales pitch like I have seen in the DFW area. If you do not mind working a slower pace that compensates you fairly, then this is the place to work!
Good freedom to grow my business
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 11, 2018
They really gave me all the tools I needs to get more business and to grow in the mortgage banking. I had more support then I could ask for. This was one of the best companies to work for in my experience. I was giving the chance to expand and they where there to support my ventures.
Pros
Great work life
No structure
Operations (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZFebruary 2, 2018
Extremely nice and experienced Loan Officers.
They just have an out of control Ops’ Center. No management or should say they have too many Mgs stepping on each other. Directions constantly changing. No idea what tomorrow holds. Inexperienced Processors with low level skills or none. Click and drama led.
Sad as their LO’s have it going on
Pros
Great LO’S
Cons
Poor organization in Ops
Excellent Branch Manager
Loan Officer Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hackensack, NJNovember 2, 2017
The Branch Manager was excellent. I would work there again if more career opportunities were available. Very relaxed atmosphere however the corporation's structure was awesome.
Very Good Financial Institution
Area Branch Manger (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, GAApril 3, 2015
This company is very competitve in the mortgage banking industry. Also, AFN is very technologically savvy and always on que to assist with any technical matters. The co-workers are very nice and helpful.
The most challenging part of this job was underwiter's not knowing product guidelines as well as I thought they should have...but after help from both ends, the file will get aoproved and closed. The best thing about this job was the hands off of middle management to let the loa officer do what he/she does best...bring in new loans!!!
Pros
Good company/Flexible work day
Cons
Need to train the underwriters a little more

Ask a question about working or interviewing at American Financial Network, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2

American Financial Network, Inc. Reviews by Location

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?