American First Finance Employee Reviews

New company with great oppurtunity for growth, but is experiencing growth pains
Sr Corporate trainer (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 7, 2018
Get in now if you can endure the stress. future opportunity is great. They have GREAT medical benefits and the company pays 90% of the premiums. Bonus are unlimited and growing.
Pros
Excellent Benefits package
Cons
Stressful environment exacerbated by management and faveritisim.
Last place to work!
Customer Service Representative/Collections (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 5, 2018
I would not recommend anyone to work here unless you just really need a job! They DO NOT care about their employees! The work environment is cool/laid back, but the upper management treats their employees like they do not care! I honestly think the good reviews they do have on here came from the management because everyone knows this place is full of it! It’s a new company and if they keep treating their employees like they do, they will be a memory!!!
Pros
They feed you once a month
Cons
Pay, no room for advancement, rude boss
Great place to work. Great Benefits, Employees, and Management.
Operations Admin Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 24, 2017
Great company to work for. I look forward to reporting to work every morning. "Servant Leadership" is what comes to mind when I think about the management. By far the best company I've ever worked for.
Pros
Great benefits, Great culture, Onsite Gym, Onsite Cafeteria
Great Culture, Great Leaders and Super Growth
QA Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 20, 2017
This is a great place to work - it is fast paced and ever changing - the growth is tremendous. The culture is great, open and honest and we get to dress casual - all the time!
Great Place to Grow a Career
Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 18, 2017
Best healthcare benefits premiums and compensation package I've ever seen at any call center. The office is in a great location and employees have access to a gym and lounge right on site. Plenty of opportunity for growth in the company.
Pros
Healthcare benefits premiums are low, flexible working hours, opportunity for advancement, fun and positive environment
Cons
None: AFF has made me fully content in my career
asddvadvgcfgve
Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 5, 2016
Great place to work. Plenty of opportunities to learn and grow on the job. The management cares greatly about the quality of the job as well as the work life of the employees
Unprofessional
Underwriter / Dealer Supposrt (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 10, 2016
The work place is very unprofessional and unorganized. The one week training class for this job was pointless because none of it made any since. You would really be learning as you go once you get on the floor. However, I did love the job that I was doing once I learned the business. The management team was very unpleasant, dishonest, and made differences based off your gender identity. The team I worked on was very close knit because we all started together and helped train each other. The hardest part of the job was getting help from management and the most enjoyable part of the job was learning how to be a underwriter and having a great team to work with.
Good People
Underwriter I (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 2, 2015
This is a start up company that opened in 2013. So far has been a great place to work. Not only has it provided me with an income, I have also gained experience that I can use in the finance world. I love the people I work with, it is more like a family. The only thing I can say negative is the parking. I hate the fact that birds use the restroom on my car.
Pros
great people, great start to help jump start a career
Cons
pay is okay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at American First Finance. Our community is ready to answer.

American First Finance Reviews by Location