AMERICAN FLAG STORAGE Employee Reviews

Fun worke
Mover (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCJuly 25, 2017
I enough working , I like the people at work there it' was great.manager was cool and my coworkers was nice to me overall. I like the job because I'm a hard worker.
I Just Love My Job
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCOctober 21, 2016
Hiring process was quick and easy. A typical day was cleaning the office and paperwork..very easy..management seems strict and stern, but just do your job and be a self starter. There are no co workers. Nothing hard about the job if you're self motivated and a boss in your own right. The most enjoyable part about the job is showing and proving your skills which opens the door for advancement.
Pros
Best work schedule
Great Area Manager and Manager
Being a sales associate/office clerk (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCJune 8, 2016
I loved working here the job life was definitely a fun environment. The only thing to look out for in this business is usually what you apply for and get is where you will more than likely stay. They offer no chance for raises, and as an employee at one of the stores the people at corporate give little to no notice of you. But I loved working with my co-workers and I still keep in contact with my previous bosses.
Pros
In store treatment is amazing
Cons
Chance for advancement is 5%
A Pleasure to work
Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCJanuary 14, 2016
It a pleasure to work for this company. The people and staff is great group of people. I have really enjoyed working here and learning new things.
Assistant Manager
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJune 25, 2015
You work alone. You open and close business. During the day you greet customers in person or over the phone. You also show units that are available for rent. You create leasing agreements, collect money. You also process deposits and preform closing paper work.
Pros
great business experience
Cons
rate of pay
A fun, relaxed environment
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCApril 20, 2015
A typical day at American Flag Storage would start out with clocking in. After I clock in, I will generally tidy up the office a little, which includes vacuuming the office and wiping down the counters. After that, I go through the property and put on or remove any overlocks on the units. Once all that is done, I will file whatever paperwork has accumulated throughout the week and go through emails. Since I only work weekends, this is important to ensure I stay up to date and informed on what is going on at the office. Once all that is done the rest of the day pretty much consists of answering phones, taking payments, and preparing leases.
Pros
Quiet environment, nice people
Cons
not enough hours, not much room for advancement
Great Company
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCApril 14, 2014
It's a great company I currently work for. The down fall is I been there for years & I have not seen managers grow with the company.
Pros
Office
Cons
Pay Rate
I have no comment about this terrible company!
Manager (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMarch 25, 2014
HIgh turnover and I saw why once I got the job. Lesson for me...Never work for a company with a high turnover.
Cons
Many
a company for the employees
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCNovember 29, 2013
small llc that isnt outside the NC, company is very for the employees and trys to retain them for the long trim.
Fast pace environment with daily challenges.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCSeptember 17, 2012
I enjoyed working with the customers. Everyday there would be something different that would require quick thinking and analytical abilites.
Pros
great work schedule.
Cons
salary