American Furniture Warehouse Employee Review

View all American Furniture Warehouse reviews

The work place was decent. The people there were rude, the management were rude as well.
Roller (Former Employee) –  Ecru, MSFebruary 18, 2019
The pay was alright, would I work there again. Only if I had to, the work place was not the best. There very few breaks, and the breaks were short. The management were always upset.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
Short breaks, mean people, nasty work area

Other American Furniture Warehouse Employee Reviews

great place with great pay.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 13, 2019
Every position at AFW is paid fairly. It’s a fast-paced BUSY store. Most of the employees have been there for years! One of the best employers in the Springs in my experience. Personally, I would have loved to have stayed but the hours for the Sales team are pretty tough...but if we hustled, there was A LOT of money to be made!
The environment is full of bitter gossips
N/A (Current Employee) –  Englewood, COJune 22, 2019
Englewood has some of the most gossiping narcissists I've come to know , they dont get poor problems and constantly remind you of your short comings. Intentionally sabotaging or undermining a coworker’s performance
Giving a coworker constant and unwarranted criticism. I try to succeed but was told I wasn't capable. Now I'm stuck in a place where I'm either ignored or alienated.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at American Furniture Warehouse. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.5InHerSight Score

2.2Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

2.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight