American Furniture Warehouse Employee Review

View all American Furniture Warehouse reviews

Great place to work with a fast paced environment
Dock worker/ return and exchange crew (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 23, 2019
A day at Glendale AFW was always fats paced. Always something to do. I learned how to do return and exchanges. How to tie down with bailing twine. Customer service skills increased along with computer skills. Management always there to help and support you giving great advice. Hardest part of the job was busy holidays. Most enjoyable part of the job was the crew I worked with.
Pros
Benefits
Cons
No overtime

Other American Furniture Warehouse Employee Reviews

great place with great pay.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 13, 2019
Every position at AFW is paid fairly. It’s a fast-paced BUSY store. Most of the employees have been there for years! One of the best employers in the Springs in my experience. Personally, I would have loved to have stayed but the hours for the Sales team are pretty tough...but if we hustled, there was A LOT of money to be made!
The environment is full of bitter gossips
N/A (Current Employee) –  Englewood, COJune 22, 2019
Englewood has some of the most gossiping narcissists I've come to know , they dont get poor problems and constantly remind you of your short comings. Intentionally sabotaging or undermining a coworker’s performance
Giving a coworker constant and unwarranted criticism. I try to succeed but was told I wasn't capable. Now I'm stuck in a place where I'm either ignored or alienated.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at American Furniture Warehouse. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.5InHerSight Score

2.2Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

2.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight