American Furniture Warehouse Employee Review

View all American Furniture Warehouse reviews

Stressful Workplace
Recieving Associate (Current Employee) –  Thornton, COMarch 5, 2018
A typical day at work is fun majority of the time. Other times is stressful. I learned how to communicate with other associates and managers. Management are really easy to talk to and take care of things that are a problem very quickly. The workplace culture, depends on where and who youre working with. Everyone has a different taste of how they do things and you learn what they learn and its a good place to be social though. The hardest part of the job is when unloading these trailers, I see so many people standing around while I'm doing most of the work. Struggling to get stuff done so I can leave on time.
Pros
guarentted 38 to 40 hours a week with possible raises

Other American Furniture Warehouse Employee Reviews

The environment is full of bitter gossips
N/A (Current Employee) –  Englewood, COJune 22, 2019
Englewood has some of the most gossiping narcissists I've come to know , they dont get poor problems and constantly remind you of your short comings. Intentionally sabotaging or undermining a coworker’s performance
Giving a coworker constant and unwarranted criticism. I try to succeed but was told I wasn't capable. Now I'm stuck in a place where I'm either ignored or alienated.
Excellent environment
Designer (Former Employee) –  Longmont, COJune 21, 2019
A very challenging place to work and excellent. Ability to change course at a moment's notice. Ability to include options, to accomplish objective sales goal.
Pros
An environment that listened
Cons
it was the afw way or the highway

Ask a question about working or interviewing at American Furniture Warehouse. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.5InHerSight Score

2.2Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

2.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight