American Furniture Warehouse Employee Review

View all American Furniture Warehouse reviews

Very lax work environment, great potnetial to grow, great way to accell your sales knowledge.
Sales Representative/Warehouse help (Former Employee) –  ColoradoAugust 8, 2017
I would have to say American Furniture Warehouse is a great company to work for. Great management team, good money, and a very comfortable working environment!
Pros
100% commission
Cons
100% commission

Other American Furniture Warehouse Employee Reviews

great place with great pay.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 13, 2019
Every position at AFW is paid fairly. It’s a fast-paced BUSY store. Most of the employees have been there for years! One of the best employers in the Springs in my experience. Personally, I would have loved to have stayed but the hours for the Sales team are pretty tough...but if we hustled, there was A LOT of money to be made!
The environment is full of bitter gossips
N/A (Current Employee) –  Englewood, COJune 22, 2019
Englewood has some of the most gossiping narcissists I've come to know , they dont get poor problems and constantly remind you of your short comings. Intentionally sabotaging or undermining a coworker’s performance
Giving a coworker constant and unwarranted criticism. I try to succeed but was told I wasn't capable. Now I'm stuck in a place where I'm either ignored or alienated.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at American Furniture Warehouse. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.5InHerSight Score

2.2Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

2.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight