American Furniture Warehouse Employee Review

View all American Furniture Warehouse reviews

Poor Management
Furniture Repair Technician (Former Employee) –  Firestone, COOctober 25, 2018
I've been working for Afw for years now and honestly if you want to move up or get a raise you will have to suck up to the boss. You are always being watched by management and by your Co workers. If there was any common sense in management it would make work life a whole lot better, They give everyone weekends off and complain why nothing gets done on the weekends, everyone who has been here for years now and making atleast 18-20 dollars an hour are probably going to get capped soon since the starting wage is now 18 an hour and all those years working are basically gone now since they dont give raises anymore due to management not making more than 23-25 an hour.
Pros
Benefits, Ceo
Cons
Management, Horrible Scheduling, No Common Sense, Favoritism

Other American Furniture Warehouse Employee Reviews

American Furniture was a good oppertunity for my first job.
Order Puller (Former Employee) –  Thornton, COJuly 16, 2019
American Furniture was a good oppertunity for my first job. Got to learn new things while going to school. Got to learn how to drive a forklift. Have different shifts
great place with great pay.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 13, 2019
Every position at AFW is paid fairly. It’s a fast-paced BUSY store. Most of the employees have been there for years! One of the best employers in the Springs in my experience. Personally, I would have loved to have stayed but the hours for the Sales team are pretty tough...but if we hustled, there was A LOT of money to be made!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at American Furniture Warehouse. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.5InHerSight Score

2.2Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

2.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight