American Furniture Warehouse Employee Review

View all American Furniture Warehouse reviews

The environment is full of bitter gossips
N/A (Current Employee) –  Englewood, COJune 22, 2019
Englewood has some of the most gossiping narcissists I've come to know , they dont get poor problems and constantly remind you of your short comings. Intentionally sabotaging or undermining a coworker’s performance
Giving a coworker constant and unwarranted criticism. I try to succeed but was told I wasn't capable. Now I'm stuck in a place where I'm either ignored or alienated.

Other American Furniture Warehouse Employee Reviews

Hard work pays off!
Helper/Driver (Former Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 20, 2019
Pay is amazing, management cares about there employees. A real family environment everybody gets along. Quick pace job, you definitely get a workout..
Was a lot of work, decent pay you earn your money here
Puller (Former Employee) –  Firestone, COAugust 17, 2019
Pulling at AFW was pretty fun that's riding around on the cherry picker either putting away furniture or pulling it off the shelf for a customer order. It's a good job for a younger guy looking to get some decent money. I started out at 15 and they had quarterly reviews on guys witch meant 25 cent to a dollar raise. They stopped giving that out forwards the end of me working there. I dont know if they still do that but I read on here they are starting out at 18-19 now witch is good! I'd go back for 19 if I had to.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at American Furniture Warehouse. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.5InHerSight Score

2.2Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

2.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight