American Furniture Warehouse Employee Review

View all American Furniture Warehouse reviews

never a boring day at work.
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJanuary 14, 2018
There is always something to do. When you finish a task you will aways find another. to cleaning up the truck to building a bed. When you're finished move on to the next stop. By the time you look at the time, you find yourself done with a route.
Pros
Lots of freedom on the road.
Cons
physically demanding on the body.
Official response from American Furniture Warehouse
April 3, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback and I'm glad to hear that you had a positive experience here at AFW. Sincerely, AFW

Other American Furniture Warehouse Employee Reviews

Was a lot of work, decent pay you earn your money here
Puller (Former Employee) –  Firestone, COAugust 17, 2019
Pulling at AFW was pretty fun that's riding around on the cherry picker either putting away furniture or pulling it off the shelf for a customer order. It's a good job for a younger guy looking to get some decent money. I started out at 15 and they had quarterly reviews on guys witch meant 25 cent to a dollar raise. They stopped giving that out forwards the end of me working there. I dont know if they still do that but I read on here they are starting out at 18-19 now witch is good! I'd go back for 19 if I had to.
Commission and fast paced
Delivery Preparations (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COAugust 16, 2019
It was a great company to work for and hard work but the pay was good even when starting. I learned about RF scanners and the importance of detail and inventory control as a puller. I then switched to Delivery Preparations and that is a commission based job and very fast paced and hard work. The management was great and always helpful. Everyone always tried to work as a team to get the jobs done.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at American Furniture Warehouse. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.5InHerSight Score

2.2Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

2.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight