American Furniture Warehouse Employee Review

View all American Furniture Warehouse reviews

Favoritism and setting morals aside looking the other way is key
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COAugust 8, 2018
Unfortunately management is oblivious and let's his minions make major decisions and has let a culture of covert bullying and handles problems like a ostrich. There is no loyalty to hard working employees only to those who fit in to the inner circle. Members of management abuse there positions customer service manager spend most of her time face booking service shop lead gets paid to do his home work and steels supply's the safety manager gets drunk on the job. Sexual harassment among the warehouse employees runs ramped and no mind is paid wile those who are truly dedicated get squeezed out because they don't fit in. God forbid you take a stand or go to management they will find a way to fire you.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Poor management and work culture

Other American Furniture Warehouse Employee Reviews

The environment is full of bitter gossips
N/A (Current Employee) –  Englewood, COJune 22, 2019
Englewood has some of the most gossiping narcissists I've come to know , they dont get poor problems and constantly remind you of your short comings. Intentionally sabotaging or undermining a coworker’s performance
Giving a coworker constant and unwarranted criticism. I try to succeed but was told I wasn't capable. Now I'm stuck in a place where I'm either ignored or alienated.
Excellent environment
Designer (Former Employee) –  Longmont, COJune 21, 2019
A very challenging place to work and excellent. Ability to change course at a moment's notice. Ability to include options, to accomplish objective sales goal.
Pros
An environment that listened
Cons
it was the afw way or the highway

Ask a question about working or interviewing at American Furniture Warehouse. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.5InHerSight Score

2.2Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

2.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight