American Glory BBQ Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
American Glory BBQ
Waitress/Busser (Former Employee) –  Hudson, NYJanuary 16, 2018
Between the owner and the management, the restaurant was not run well. The manager would not treat everyone fairly. I interviewed as a waitress and got asked to fill a lesser position because they needed the help. I was then told every week for months that I would be in the server spot. Due to my work ethic they did not want to lose me in the position I was in. I stayed and covered all positions in the restaurant until I was told there would not be a server position because they had hired new waitresses. Honestly, I love the food service environment. It was very fast paced but that's what I loved about it. I was constantly moving and loved being able to help customers and fill in for any position. I was required to clean and set the dining room, bus tables, run food, hostess and I filled in dishwashing on occasion when the worker did not show. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping the customers. I also would have been more apt to stay if they were honest and told me there wouldn't be a serving position shortly after hiring me instead of stringing me along just so I would not leave when in all reality that is what made me leave.
Pros
wonderful coworkers
Cons
terrible and unfair managment and ownership
Great Place, great food, great people
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Hudson, NYFebruary 23, 2013
Great place to work, great people, an amazing group of regulars and the food is absolutely delicious