American Greetings Employee Review

View all American Greetings reviews

Great company to work for
Part Time Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Washington, NCMay 6, 2014
Typical day at work involved checking card stock, replenishing shelves and setting new merchandise.

Learned theres more to it then just putting out cards, they have a neat system they use to make sure everything is properly displayed.

Management and co-workers are very nice and helpful. You have a question and they will answer it or find out for you.

Hardest part of the job was lifting the boxes and that wasn't even hard unless you may have trouble lifting heavier boxes.

Able to set up your own schedule and work without someone breathing down your neck all the time.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Hours are a little low at times

Other American Greetings Employee Reviews

Fast paced and demanding
Hand finisher (Former Employee) –  Osceola, ARMay 24, 2018
You are expected to get production in a certain amount of time. Your to be head down and working at all times if you talk to others you will be called out. You only get ten minutes for lunch.
Pros
you have a job
Cons
very short breaks
Great management, great training and a flexible job
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  PAMay 15, 2018
I really enjoy my work as an American Greetings merchandiser. Working with store personnel and management is very pleasant. I like working independently and as a team when certain store resets come up. I enjoy going to different stores in my territory. I have learned a lot about time management and working efficiently to get the job done when it is due. The training is extensive and I always asked a lot of questions. Everything has been updated as far as using technology within the company. We use tablets which is petty nice and convenient. I really enjoy my job.
Pros
Being independent, flexible schedule, Wonderful managerment and training
Cons
Boxes can be heavy to lift, for me anyway.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at American Greetings. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score

3.4Personal Development

3.3Career Opportunities

3.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight