American Heritage Federal Credit Union Employee Reviews

ok place to work
Member Service Represenative (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 5, 2018
I'm sure the company as a whole is ok but the branch I was at was not. Management talked to and treated employees horribly. i don't think anyone who worked there when I did had a pleasant experience
Pros
banking experience
Cons
bad managers
A wonderful and fun company
Member Service Officer (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PADecember 13, 2017
American Heritage Federal Credit Union is a wonderful workplace.
American Heritage helps so many families, by providing them help with building FICO SCORES, giving loans where most people won't have been able to get. However, where I was placed (branch) wasn't so great. But, the company is!
Poor Upper Management
Branch Manager II (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAOctober 10, 2017
Poor planning by upper management, immediate manager ( regional) is over worked and not very competent. Changes company policy to suit their needs whenever they want.
Pros
dress down days
Cons
too many to name
Cares about their employees and members
Member Services Specialist (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 11, 2017
Great place to work.
Typical day is busy working with members, training and interacting with peers.
Training in lending and financial counseling. Training is always available, all we have to do is ask.
Management is fair and accessible, it starts from the CEO. The CEO and all executive management meet with new hires.
There really is not a "hard" part of the job, employees are well trained.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the people and the members. Good benefits. Management works to accommodate last minute or emergency changes to employees' schedules.
Pros
Flexible schedules, training, management is accessible, good benefits
amazing place to work
Teller Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 6, 2017
overall a great work place. Management is very helpful. they want you to excel in the company they hire from within first. benefits are great. They are a family
Productive, and simply an amazing place to work
Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAFebruary 28, 2017
If you're looking for a workplace that offers growth, an amazing atmosphere, with wonderful people to interact with, a place to call your home away from home. Then you've found it. I worked here for about 4 years, BEST PLACE TO WORK. Not one day goes by that I don't regret leaving, unfortunately circumstances which lead to me relocating to another state. Miss my American Heritage Family, but especially my departmental co-workers you guys are and always will be the most amazing people I ever met, Thank you for making my time there such a wonderful experience.
Cons
Productive and Fun place to work
Member Services Representative I (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 24, 2016
I enjoyed it so much! I miss my CU Fam! Overall, I LOVED working and representing this company! The family and friends I made there were forever!
Stable Work Environment
Member Service Officer (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 9, 2016
AMHFCU is a friendly and stable place to work. AMHFCU is a great company if you are looking to move up in a company quickly. They take pride in their staff (i.e. employee appreciation days and summer fun fridays) and their membership (i.e. Grand Illumination and member appreciation day).
Professional atmosphere
Full -Time Head Teller (Current Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAApril 25, 2016
Great people to work with. Enjoy the employee and members relationships.

Learned about the federal credit union system and protocol.
Excellent Company to work for.
Member Service Advisor/ Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAFebruary 8, 2016
American Heritage Federal Credit Union is a great company to work for great they have wonderful Supervisors and co workers. Excellent benefits Great CEO and the offered a Great Salary. American Heritage Federal Credit Union Always held great events. The CEO always supported the Community and always held great event for his members and employees. AHFCU is just a really great company to work for.
Pros
Wonderful place to work
Cons
Long Commute
Fun
Vice President, Business Development (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PADecember 23, 2015
fun place to work. We offer a good opportunity for people to grow. The company provides lots of community focused events to raise funds for a large local hospital. The company put members first.
Pros
Lots of fun activties for members and employees.
Cons
Salary
This job sucks
MEMBER SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  East Norriton, PANovember 24, 2015
This is a horrible place! Typical day includes being understaffed and poor management. This company is lousy and don't apply
Pros
Stupid management
Cons
Stupid management
Involved in community
Assistant Branch Manager/ CCUFC (Current Employee) –  Lansdale, PAOctober 14, 2015
This CU is really into community involvement and helping raise money for very worthy causes. It makes me feel great that I can get involved with a lot of these organizations!! The CU is really growing quickly which is great but the staff is suffering. New things will be happening and the employees will not know about it until a member comes in and tells us about it and the technology has so many kinks that we are required to stay late until it is fixed.
Good Place to Work
Facilities Assistance (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia PAAugust 3, 2015
It was a good place to work friendly people great management and advancement opportunity. Benefits were great and the rewards were awesome.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
To many relatives
Employee first company
Account Services Analyst (Current Employee) –  PhiladelphiaMay 29, 2015
American Heritage is an excellent place to work. The upper management, really go the extra mile to make sure their employees are happy.
Great place to work!
Chief Marketing Officer (Current Employee) –  PhildadelphiaApril 25, 2015
Wonderful family atmosphere with a tremendous one-team culture.

Typical days are focused on our members experience.
You learn something new everyday!
Pros
One-team culture, family friendly, caring, supportive.
Cons
Fast paced, must take personal responsibility for growth.
Great place to work!!!!!!
Member Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 5, 2015
Well paid positions with quick career advancement! Management makes the job fun and they appreciate their employees.
Pros
Excellent Management
nice work environment.
Teller (Current Employee) –  PhiladelphiaNovember 18, 2014
i love this place. the pay is great for me for now and the hours are way better than the retail hours i used to work before
Pros
free lunches sometimes, bonuses
Cons
have to work saturdays at a different branch
Great Company
Call Center Representative/Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PANovember 10, 2014
GAP is a great company to work for. The employees and customers were fun to work with.
They enjoy keeping people together as a family
Information Systems Help Desk Technician (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 5, 2014
They enjoy keeping everyone together as a family but their are high demands of service to their members and senior management that make working there frustrating and sometimes difficult.
Pros
employee appreciation day

Ask a question about working or interviewing at American Heritage Federal Credit Union. Our community is ready to answer.

American Heritage Federal Credit Union Reviews by Location