American Heritage Federal Credit Union Employee Reviews

job
Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 23, 2018
it was a great time working there. you get to learn alot through the verity of different classes they provide to improve your skills. the hands on training you get is very helpful for once you get out in the real field of things.
I do NOT recommend working here
Member Advisor II (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 24, 2018
American Heritage is a company of acting. They are all about appearing to be something they aren't. Their employees are just numbers. The higher ups just worry about anything but themselves. Pretty much everyone that works for them gets screwed over at some point. Most people hate their jobs but stay because of the money. They don't even offer maternity leave. You use all of your saved time first then get a percentage of pay for 6 weeks. If you want to be treated like a nobody you should work at AMHFCU.
Pros
Cons
everything
The Best Place To Work, Hands Down
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 18, 2018
I made the mistake of leaving here after 3 years for pay. My position wasn't paying well. However, i regret it each day and have looked into going back. Overall, one of the best places I worked. The CEO is great and listens to the staff.
Call Center more than chaotic.
Member Advisor (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 30, 2018
Hardest part of the job was there weren't enough supervisors for the amount of people they were supervising. Rules constantly changed, daily, (even hourly), the best part about it were the people around you to help get you through the rough days.
helpful and intelligent
Enterprise Risk Management Internship (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 7, 2018
Everyone who works there is so helpful to new hires and are extremely intelligent people. They are dedicated to your success as much as the company as a whole.
Pros
atmosphere, new hire training, friendliness of staff
ok place to work
Member Service Represenative (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 5, 2018
I'm sure the company as a whole is ok but the branch I was at was not. Management talked to and treated employees horribly. i don't think anyone who worked there when I did had a pleasant experience
Pros
banking experience
Cons
bad managers
tyjjjjjj
Member Service Rep (Current Employee) –  ttjrjyMarch 5, 2018
American heritage is a good company to work for . Very friendly and willing to accommodate. Your experience is what you make it to be. I enjoy working for this company.
A wonderful and fun company
Member Service Officer (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PADecember 13, 2017
American Heritage Federal Credit Union is a wonderful workplace.
American Heritage helps so many families, by providing them help with building FICO SCORES, giving loans where most people won't have been able to get. However, where I was placed (branch) wasn't so great. But, the company is!
Poor Upper Management
Branch Manager II (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAOctober 10, 2017
Poor planning by upper management, immediate manager ( regional) is over worked and not very competent. Changes company policy to suit their needs whenever they want.
Pros
dress down days
Cons
too many to name
Cares about their employees and members
Member Services Specialist (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 11, 2017
Great place to work.
Typical day is busy working with members, training and interacting with peers.
Training in lending and financial counseling. Training is always available, all we have to do is ask.
Management is fair and accessible, it starts from the CEO. The CEO and all executive management meet with new hires.
There really is not a "hard" part of the job, employees are well trained.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the people and the members. Good benefits. Management works to accommodate last minute or emergency changes to employees' schedules.
Pros
Flexible schedules, training, management is accessible, good benefits
Cons

Want to know more about American Heritage Federal Credit Union?

Ask a question
amazing place to work
Teller Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 6, 2017
overall a great work place. Management is very helpful. they want you to excel in the company they hire from within first. benefits are great. They are a family
Productive, and simply an amazing place to work
Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAFebruary 28, 2017
If you're looking for a workplace that offers growth, an amazing atmosphere, with wonderful people to interact with, a place to call your home away from home. Then you've found it. I worked here for about 4 years, BEST PLACE TO WORK. Not one day goes by that I don't regret leaving, unfortunately circumstances which lead to me relocating to another state. Miss my American Heritage Family, but especially my departmental co-workers you guys are and always will be the most amazing people I ever met, Thank you for making my time there such a wonderful experience.
Cons
Productive and Fun place to work
Member Services Representative I (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 24, 2016
I enjoyed it so much! I miss my CU Fam! Overall, I LOVED working and representing this company! The family and friends I made there were forever!
Stable Work Environment
Member Service Officer (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 9, 2016
AMHFCU is a friendly and stable place to work. AMHFCU is a great company if you are looking to move up in a company quickly. They take pride in their staff (i.e. employee appreciation days and summer fun fridays) and their membership (i.e. Grand Illumination and member appreciation day).
Professional atmosphere
Full -Time Head Teller (Current Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAApril 25, 2016
Great people to work with. Enjoy the employee and members relationships.

Learned about the federal credit union system and protocol.
Excellent Company to work for.
Member Service Advisor/ Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAFebruary 8, 2016
American Heritage Federal Credit Union is a great company to work for great they have wonderful Supervisors and co workers. Excellent benefits Great CEO and the offered a Great Salary. American Heritage Federal Credit Union Always held great events. The CEO always supported the Community and always held great event for his members and employees. AHFCU is just a really great company to work for.
Pros
Wonderful place to work
Cons
Long Commute
Fun
Vice President, Business Development (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PADecember 23, 2015
fun place to work. We offer a good opportunity for people to grow. The company provides lots of community focused events to raise funds for a large local hospital. The company put members first.
Pros
Lots of fun activties for members and employees.
Cons
Salary
This job sucks
MEMBER SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  East Norriton, PANovember 24, 2015
This is a horrible place! Typical day includes being understaffed and poor management. This company is lousy and don't apply
Pros
Stupid management
Cons
Stupid management
Involved in community
Assistant Branch Manager/ CCUFC (Current Employee) –  Lansdale, PAOctober 14, 2015
This CU is really into community involvement and helping raise money for very worthy causes. It makes me feel great that I can get involved with a lot of these organizations!! The CU is really growing quickly which is great but the staff is suffering. New things will be happening and the employees will not know about it until a member comes in and tells us about it and the technology has so many kinks that we are required to stay late until it is fixed.
Good Place to Work
Facilities Assistance (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia PAAugust 3, 2015
It was a good place to work friendly people great management and advancement opportunity. Benefits were great and the rewards were awesome.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
To many relatives

Ask a question about working or interviewing at American Heritage Federal Credit Union. Our community is ready to answer.

American Heritage Federal Credit Union Reviews by Location