American IT Solutions Employee Review

View all American IT Solutions reviews

Contractor
Contractor (Former Employee) –  HartfordMarch 12, 2013
the position at the company I was working at was fine however the pay compared to similar positions was low and the reason I left. More jobs in the market compared to then no reason to pay so poorly.
Cons
pay

Other American IT Solutions Employee Reviews

2 months of work
Temporary Help Desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Danbury, CTJanuary 4, 2017
I was hired here to help implement a new in office messenger app at a large corporation. But when they got less than the amount of calls then they expected they laid off like 80% of those hired on to help.
Knowledgable people with a disconnected management
IT Repair Technician (Current Employee) –  Danbury, CTAugust 18, 2015
A typical day at work consists of checking your queue for Calls/Tasks that come in for whichever of the 5 buildings on Boehringer Ingelheim's campus that you are supporting. These Calls/Task have an SLA date and they are completed as soon as possible. These range from computer issues to setting up machines/equipment for new users. Since starting with this company I have learned a lot of ways on how to troubleshoot and physically repair PC's. My coworkers are all lively and happy to help, there is a mutually beneficial relationship with all. The hardest part of the job is communicating with Germany's BI Headquarters. However the most enjoyable part of the job is actually talking with users and helping them through their issues. The most pressing issue I found was how disconnected management is from their actual employees.
Pros
Paid buisiness trips
Cons
No benefits, 1 Year contract, unequal pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at American IT Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.