American Insurance Institute Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great Onboarding Experience
Licensed Health Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  Provo, UTAugust 16, 2018
I just began working for American Insurance Institute a couple of weeks. I am very satisfied with their support staff and fluid process. I took a Medicare and Sales Personality exam after my initial interview which is different from any company I've previously worked for. It's nice to know that they put so much effort into their recruiting process. It makes me feel like I will be working with like-wise professionals in the Medicare industry.
Stick true to what they say
Licensed Health Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  Sandy, UTAugust 14, 2018
I decided to give this company a chance and I don't regret it one bit. The contracting process takes a few weeks to complete but the culture and support are worth the rate. Pay is above any local competition and incentives are well worth it. I love working with Medicare customers, this company fit perfect for me!
Pros
Competitive pay, great support team
Great up and coming company!
Suport (Current Employee) –  UtahJune 29, 2018
This company has such growth potential! The leadership is made up of some of the greatest minds in the industry. Its going to be a treat to see how far this company can go.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at American Insurance Institute. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about