American Internet Mortgage (AimLoan.com) Employee Reviews for Loan Assistant

Great Company To Work For!
Loan Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 25, 2017
I love working at AimLoan! All the associates are so kind and are always willing to help! The VP's and President of the company truly care for all the employees and notice the hard work you put in. I love how they gave me the opportunity to work for them without any mortgage experience and how they promote from within! I have learned so much in just 5 months and cant wait to continue to grow with the company!
Pros
great team environment, potlucks, events, etc.
Love AimLoan
Loan Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 23, 2017
I started at the end of October and I have to say I enjoy working here at AimLoan. Everybody here is always willing to help answer questions. Highly recommended to apply.
Happy Employee
Loan Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 23, 2016
Overall, I am so happy to be employed by Aim Loan. Everyone is helpful and nice. I do not have any experience in this field of work, so the first 2 weeks were a little stressful. There was a lot to learn and I am still learning every day. I see a future with the company. There are so many opportunities for growth. I love the set schedule and weekends off! Benefits are great and so is the pay.
Pros
consistent schedule, great pay, room for growth, friendly people, no experience necessary, company will train
Cons
a lot of information to take in and learn (especially for someone without experience in the field)
High Turnover
Loan Assistant/ Customer Service (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 5, 2012
• unorganized with high turn over rate
• no dress code
• great location
Pros
free lunches
Cons
no culture