American Internet Mortgage (AimLoan.com) Employee Reviews for Vendor

Awesome place to work at. Management truly cares for Employees.
Vendor Services (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 28, 2017
This is the best company that I have ever worked for. Management not only cares for its employees but also for their community. I feel very lucky to be working for such a great company. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that you are helping someone in the process of obtaining a home. For a lot of people owning a home is a big step in their life and it is very rewarding to be part of that. Aim is also big on giving back to the community and gives employees time to engage in different activities e.g. habitat for humanity, blood bank. Looking forward to growing with this great company.
Pros
A lot of opportunity for growth, Company invest in its employees, You don't need experience in the industry.
Cons
None that I can think of so far.
Great Company to Work With
Vendor Services (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 19, 2016
I had no background in the mortgage world and I was given an opportunity to join a great team, I was ready and excited. Once i started working it was a bit overwhelming and its a constant non stop work environment, which is a great thing for those who enjoy a fast paced work place. Starting from the bottom and working my way up pretty quickly which hard work and determination pays off. Looking at the many job to making this a career path chart has me interested in becoming a Loan Officer, which will take some work but I am very excited this company gives you that opportunity to work your way up to where the best fit works for you,
Pros
Great Benefits, Free lunches, Great coffee, Great community involvement.
Working at Aimloan
Vendor Service (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 19, 2016
When I first started at AIM, I didn't know what to expect since I graduated with a BS in hospitality, but I got a call and gave it a try. As I got hired and saw how it really is to have an office job, I started to like it a lot. The job is not easy. no job is ever easy, but I like it because it challenges you everyday. I feel appreciated whenever I do something good and I feel like they really value your opinion when it comes to the company. Every time we have a meeting, they really push us to make suggestions and comments on how our work lives could be better while we're at work. It's not often that you find a company who wants to hear what you have to say.
Pros
Free lunches, open door