American Internet Mortgage (AimLoan.com) Employee Review

View all American Internet Mortgage (AimLoan.com) reviews

Happy Employee
Loan Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 23, 2016
Overall, I am so happy to be employed by Aim Loan. Everyone is helpful and nice. I do not have any experience in this field of work, so the first 2 weeks were a little stressful. There was a lot to learn and I am still learning every day. I see a future with the company. There are so many opportunities for growth. I love the set schedule and weekends off! Benefits are great and so is the pay.
Pros
consistent schedule, great pay, room for growth, friendly people, no experience necessary, company will train
Cons
a lot of information to take in and learn (especially for someone without experience in the field)

Other American Internet Mortgage (AimLoan.com) Employee Reviews

Great Company, very ethical
Doc Drawer (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 6, 2019
I have only been here 5 weeks. I really like it so far. Everyone is very helpful and their training process is very thorough. They are very organized as well.
Pros
Good hours and nice location.
Cons
None thus far.
Great place to work with great people
Loan Officer Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 4, 2019
The interview process was relatively stress free. Everyone I have met here has been really nice and they are all extremely helpful if you ever have any questions. It truly is an ethical company and I really like working here and would recommend it to anyone.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at American Internet Mortgage (AimLoan.com). Our community is ready to answer.

4.2