American Internet Mortgage (AimLoan.com) Employee Review

View all American Internet Mortgage (AimLoan.com) reviews

Full of oportunities
Loan Processor (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 28, 2018
Aimloan is by far one of my top picks of favorite jobs. I am currently a loan processor and my day is a busy one with calls and emails but I love that I feel supported at all times by my peers and Team lead. You are constantly learning and growing, I have never felt stuck or unchallenged. The hardest part about my job is not the company or the environment, it's the customers but even in this case I feel the management cares about their employees and have our backs they definitely care about how we are treated.
Pros
compensation based on your performance, rewarded with free lunch, team environment, always have a friend to turn too.
Cons
can't think of any
Official response from American Internet Mortgage (AimLoan.com)
October 1, 2018

Thank you for your kind words and we show our appreciation toward all of our team members by assisting them in any way we can.

Other American Internet Mortgage (AimLoan.com) Employee Reviews

Great Company, very ethical
Doc Drawer (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 6, 2019
I have only been here 5 weeks. I really like it so far. Everyone is very helpful and their training process is very thorough. They are very organized as well.
Pros
Good hours and nice location.
Cons
None thus far.
Great place to work with great people
Loan Officer Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 4, 2019
The interview process was relatively stress free. Everyone I have met here has been really nice and they are all extremely helpful if you ever have any questions. It truly is an ethical company and I really like working here and would recommend it to anyone.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at American Internet Mortgage (AimLoan.com). Our community is ready to answer.

4.2