American Internet Mortgage (AimLoan.com) Employee Review

View all American Internet Mortgage (AimLoan.com) reviews

Great Management and Helpful Co-workers
Loan Processor (Current Employee) –  San DiegoAugust 25, 2015
AIMLOAN is a great place to work if you are starting out in the mortgage industry and willing to work hard. The base pay is decent and as your skills advance you have the ability to make even more money. Management actually wants to see you succeed and is willing to help as much as possible, it is nice to see them coming in early and staying late as well, leading by example. The President and VP are very visible and encourage input and recommendations, a very nice change from my previous jobs! Coworkers are also very helpful for the most part which makes coming to work pleasant.
Pros
Good training, managers that are helpful, lots of resources, location, ability to increase pay and advance
Cons
not many healthcare options to choose, not many paid holidays, no vision insurance

Other American Internet Mortgage (AimLoan.com) Employee Reviews

Great Company, very ethical
Doc Drawer (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 6, 2019
I have only been here 5 weeks. I really like it so far. Everyone is very helpful and their training process is very thorough. They are very organized as well.
Pros
Good hours and nice location.
Cons
None thus far.
Great place to work with great people
Loan Officer Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 4, 2019
The interview process was relatively stress free. Everyone I have met here has been really nice and they are all extremely helpful if you ever have any questions. It truly is an ethical company and I really like working here and would recommend it to anyone.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at American Internet Mortgage (AimLoan.com). Our community is ready to answer.

4.2