American Internet Mortgage (AimLoan.com) Employee Review

View all American Internet Mortgage (AimLoan.com) reviews

Poor place for advancement
Secondary Marketing Associate/ Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CADecember 14, 2018
Highly advised not to waste your time with such company. They like to say they care for their employees but it is merely a facade. Was denied more compensation for more work given after being there for two years. The production Supervisor has a hard time communicating therefore you are stuck figuring everything out on your own. While there I had to personally implement training classes due to new hires being thrown to work with little to no training. This is a teach yourself type of employment and you are not regarded as an individual but rather a device used to gain profit. Voicing your opinion to either the President, VP or Supervisor is not recommended as such can turn you on their bad side and is a potential for being fired as many have been for simply getting on the managers bad side. If you are not on their good side your job is in jeopardy so please beware. Do not apply if you want proper compensation and advancement.
Pros
Co-workers are great.
Cons
No perks. Short breaks. Poor compensation.

Other American Internet Mortgage (AimLoan.com) Employee Reviews

Great Company, very ethical
Doc Drawer (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 6, 2019
I have only been here 5 weeks. I really like it so far. Everyone is very helpful and their training process is very thorough. They are very organized as well.
Pros
Good hours and nice location.
Cons
None thus far.
Great place to work with great people
Loan Officer Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 4, 2019
The interview process was relatively stress free. Everyone I have met here has been really nice and they are all extremely helpful if you ever have any questions. It truly is an ethical company and I really like working here and would recommend it to anyone.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at American Internet Mortgage (AimLoan.com). Our community is ready to answer.

4.2