American Internet Mortgage (AimLoan.com) Employee Review

View all American Internet Mortgage (AimLoan.com) reviews

Great Company to Work With
Vendor Services (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 19, 2016
I had no background in the mortgage world and I was given an opportunity to join a great team, I was ready and excited. Once i started working it was a bit overwhelming and its a constant non stop work environment, which is a great thing for those who enjoy a fast paced work place. Starting from the bottom and working my way up pretty quickly which hard work and determination pays off. Looking at the many job to making this a career path chart has me interested in becoming a Loan Officer, which will take some work but I am very excited this company gives you that opportunity to work your way up to where the best fit works for you,
Pros
Great Benefits, Free lunches, Great coffee, Great community involvement.

Other American Internet Mortgage (AimLoan.com) Employee Reviews

Great Company, very ethical
Doc Drawer (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 6, 2019
I have only been here 5 weeks. I really like it so far. Everyone is very helpful and their training process is very thorough. They are very organized as well.
Pros
Good hours and nice location.
Cons
None thus far.
Great place to work with great people
Loan Officer Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 4, 2019
The interview process was relatively stress free. Everyone I have met here has been really nice and they are all extremely helpful if you ever have any questions. It truly is an ethical company and I really like working here and would recommend it to anyone.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at American Internet Mortgage (AimLoan.com). Our community is ready to answer.

4.2