Maintains a high level of customer service.
◦ Analyzes coverage and limit requests and decides what terms to offer.
◦ Prices business in accordance with company guidelines.
◦ Assesses risk quality and compliance within company guidelines and initiates appropriate loss prevention actions.
◦ Orders and screens miscellaneous reports needed in the rating and underwriting processes, such as Motor Vehicle reports, loss history reports, credit checks, outside inspections, loss control, etc.
• Develops and maintains effective business relationships with internal and external customers / coworkers in order to attract and retain profitable business.
• Visits agents, brokers and producers in order to retain existing accounts, build and maintain business relationships and develop new opportunities in support of divisional objectives.
• Interprets, explains and markets products and services.
• Applies underwriting rules and guidelines, rating manual rules and insurance laws and regulations.
• May provide guidance and assistance to lower level associates.