American Modern Insurance Group Employee Review

View all American Modern Insurance Group reviews

The company and culture are amazing. I willfully resigned only because I did not enjoy the tasks involved with the work.
Property Claims Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Amelia, OHJanuary 22, 2018
American Modern is an awesome company with a great culture that wants the best for its employees. I simply did not enjoy the tasks associated with my job as a Property Claims Adjuster, so I chose to willfully resign for my own sake as well as to spare the company additional expenses in training and developing me when I felt I wouldn't like to be doing the job much longer anyway. Tony, my manager, was very understanding and wanted to ensure I was certain about my decision and offered to help in any way he could. I would recommend this company to any of my acquaintances; however, I would make sure they understood what tasks were expected beforehand.
Pros
Affordable in-house cafeteria, good salary, great company culture

Other American Modern Insurance Group Employee Reviews

Awesome place to work
Insurance field Adjuster (Current Employee) –  IndianaApril 25, 2019
Best managers, co-workers and a real flexible schedule. As long as you do your work, no one bothers you. Awesome benefits package and a real good vacation allowance.
Pros
Freedom to do the job at you own pace. No micro managers either.
Cons
Some long hours depending on storms.
Churn and Burn
Property and Casualty Field Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXApril 12, 2019
Management was willing to let someone go within 8 days due to performance and taking to long. You can't master all the systems and software within 8 days. 23 different log in's were created and every claim situation is different, no leniency for new hires, you either master it very quickly or your out and they will hire someone else and give them a shot. Was 5 others before me and I bet many more to come.
Pros
Good benefits, starting salary
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at American Modern Insurance Group. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.5InHerSight Score

2.8Personal Development

2.4Career Opportunities

2.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

American Modern Insurance Group Reviews by Location