American Niagara Hospitality Employee Reviews

American Niagara Hospitality
Purchasing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYMarch 16, 2018
A typical day working here varies vastly. The environment is fast paced and always changing.

I personally learned a lot about an office setting in general. I gained more proficiency in Microsoft Excel, building and maintaining relationships with other companies, as well as specific tasks that applied to my job.

Management seems to be very concerned with moving quickly, and less concerned with their actual employees. This can make employees feel underappreciated or as though they have very little work and personal life balance since employees often stay late to reach tight deadlines.

The culture between employees is more relaxed and fun. Everyone seems to get along. The culture of dress code is never casual. The atmosphere of working here is nice though because it feels as though everyone likes and supports each other.

The hardest part of the job are the strict deadlines.

The most enjoyable part of the job are the other employees.
Pros
free lunches, discounts
Best job ever!!!!
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Niagara FallsMarch 9, 2018
I love my job, the people I work with, and this company. I have never worked for a company that cares so much about their people!!! I actually look forward to coming to work everyday!!
Pros
Free meals-Great celebrations-Room to move up!
Cons
Can't think of any!!!
Great place to work - great people to work with
Manager (Current Employee) –  300 Third StreetMarch 9, 2018
This company is amazing!!! They work hard to take care of the employees. They always look to promote from within and help people to succeed in their life and career goals. They attract and hire great people so I love the team I work with!! They do amazing things for associates and their families - picnics, holiday parties, outings and more! We also do multiple fundraisers, charitable event and community events. I love coming to work everyday!!!
One of the best places to work in wny
Manager (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYJune 29, 2017
ANH has built a fun, exciting, teamwork culture that I've never experienced. Departments are well organized and actually work together to complete a common goal. Pay rate is higher than any other hotel in the area but the expectations of hard work are there as well. ANH has two hotels and four restaurants so the opportunity for promotion is definitely there. This company by far is one of the best I've ever work for. If you want a career in hospitality, this is the place to be.
Pros
Good pay, lunch provided everday, great benefits, promotion availability, awesome culture throughput the building
Cons
None really.
Its one big family
Manager (Current Employee) –  Sheraton at the FallsApril 10, 2017
We warm the hearts of our guests. Great culture.
40 hour work week
Every day brings new challenges that are always reachable
Training always available
Promotions within
Its ok place
Employee (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYApril 8, 2017
This company is an OK place to get experience and move on from. Theyre currently undergoing a lot of changes so maybe in the future it will be a better place to be employed by.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at American Niagara Hospitality. Our community is ready to answer.

American Niagara Hospitality Reviews by Job Title