american pediatric dental group Employee Reviews

company
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pembroke Pines, FLMay 30, 2019
this company is nothing but a scam they over work workers and put unfit people in any positions. they rather keep u in one position because they don't dog raise and when its time for your yearly to come up they always have an excuse
I would not recommend this place.
Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Sunrise, FLMay 21, 2019
Very disappointed. Managers claim they care about their people and serving the community. It is not true. CEO did not appreciate employees. Not possibility of growth.
Pros
Employees are nice and tried to make a good environment.
Cons
Management is horrible
Fun workplace
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 19, 2019
This location is a great working enviroment, everyone works as a team,very understanding manager,well organize,everyone happy to come to work, very stress free,there is no complaint here, treat each other like family.highly recommended work place!!!!!
Pros
The team is well organized and treat each other like family, great enviroment, team work really exists
Insurance Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Oakland Park, FLDecember 26, 2018
None to talk about the management sucks. I feel that they made excuses for the poor management. I enjoyed the atmosphere but the management was really bad
Great Place to Work
Dental Assistant (Current Employee) –  Pembroke Pines, FLDecember 12, 2018
I love this place, my manager is someone you could rely on for anything. I would recommend this place to anyone who is looking for a grow in the dentistry field.
Awesome company to work for!
Front Desk Coordinator/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLDecember 12, 2018
A great company. It is a fast paced environment and has to do with a lot of attention to detail. Management is great and so is the staff at Coral Springs. You have to be willing to work as a team. It is positive, fun, stress free and a good job to have.
Pros
Benefits, Friendly staff, Good environment
Cons
No 401k
Great company to work for.
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLDecember 12, 2018
This has been the best company I have worked for. They are very understanding. They worked with me on my school schedule. Work environment is very fun, fast paced. Even though it is fun, you must get your work done! Everyone at Coral Springs is very nice and good to work with. I would recommend this location.
Pros
Friendly staff. Pay is decent with benefits.
Cons
No 401k
productive work place
Front Desk (Current Employee) –  Plantation, FLDecember 12, 2018
American Pediatric Dental Group is the best place to work we have serious fun while taking of patients , the kids love coming to the dentist because of our staff and the offices are very kid friendly we have video games tv with the latest cartoons for kids, not to mention we have photo booth kids like taking there pictures and sending to there friends, also the managers treat us with respect and love we are like a family a home away from home
Love working for this company APDG!!!!!!!!!!!!
Office Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLDecember 12, 2018
I love working for this company, I started working in the front desk and the gave me the opportunity and the tools to grow and now I am the Office Cordinator for my office. There is a lot to do, we are always busy but I love working here, the culture they have created is amazing and the only thing we have to have in mind is "Always help the patient". Everything is very organized and the team is awesome!!!!!!
Awesome Culture and environment
Operations Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Miami FlDecember 12, 2018
What I really love about American Pediatric Dental Group is the team environment and culture of the company. Even though the job is stressful at times, everyone is willing to help each other. Management is very open and willing to hear any feedback no matter your position.
Pros
benefits offered
Great Culture
Senior Manager (Current Employee) –  FloridaDecember 12, 2018
The culture is amazing. Team first mentality, they encouraged us to help each other. They provide great service to patients around south Florida. The providers are amazing.
Pros
Great Culture
Cons
Very busy
My expience
Corporate office (Current Employee) –  Sunrise, FLNovember 29, 2018
This is an absolutely great company to work for. The support my manager is second to none and always willing to help with anything necessary. The workplace culture is a team-first mentality. They place people over profits. I love how your opinions, ideas, and suggestions are always welcome and considered in all decision making processes. The company offers a great, friendly environment and everyone is always happy and smiling.
Pros
training, Growth
Cons
nothing yet
Professional Envionment
Managment (Current Employee) –  Sunrise, FLNovember 29, 2018
Great Culture, they practice what they preach. APDG has the whole package. Pay Holidays, PTO, vacation, medical , Vision and Dental. The company has excellent positive energy they are constantly evolving excellent place to work.
Pros
Na
Cons
Amazing work envionment
pediatric dental assistant
Dental Hygienist (Former Employee) –  Pembroke Pines, FLJune 29, 2018
busy day awesome staff. you learn alot of children of all ages and different types of kids. you learn how to manage to have them confined in you within thirty mintues. the culture of the office was amazing, never would you have anyone down your back or invading your work space. hardest part was when management would over book the schedule and have to manage to stay positive and still give good work ethics. enjoyable moments have to be birthdays and when we read of good reviews in the beginning of the mornings.
Pros
great staff clean
Cons
long hours instruments missing
Productive and excellent environment
Management (Current Employee) –  Sunrise, FLMay 21, 2018
Great l position with stability, structure and guidance from management. Not to mention the positive work-life balance and fun young culture that goes with the company.

If you are an outgoing and social person this is the company for you. Overall happy work environment and high energy.
Pros
Great company to work for!! Positive work environment where people feel valued and appreciated.
Cons
N/a
Time at APDG
Financial Assistant (Current Employee) –  Pembroke Pines, FLApril 14, 2018
They are a family oriented environment. They go above and beyond for our patients. They are willing to train employees. They tend to over work the employees. They are a growing company and are taking large steps to improving the dental industry.
Not somewhere you want to be working
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLFebruary 22, 2018
Over booking schedule, lack of pay, change lead dental assistant very rude don’t know how to be a leader, you can see 100 patients a day at the office
Pros
They are willing to train you
Cons
Over booking there schedules, over working you for little pay
Fast Paced, EXCELLENT Company!
Front Desk Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Pembroke Pines, FLSeptember 29, 2017
This is an absolutely great company to work for. Everyone here is like family. The administrators are always accessible and willing to help with anything necessary. The workplace culture is a team first mentality. Employees are always valued and respected. They place people over profits. I love how your opinions, ideas, and suggestions are always welcome and considered in all decision making processes. The company offers a great, friendly environment and everyone is always happy and smiling. The pay is extremely competitive. I wouldn't leave this company for any amount of money in the world. It's the best place I have every worked thus far!
Pros
Great fun, friendly environment, everyone is happy and easy to work with
Cons
Great company! Strong work culture, poor attitudes need not apply
Dental Assistant (Current Employee) –  Pembroke Pines, FLSeptember 29, 2017
I love working at this company! They get rid of the rotten apples with bad attitudes quickly. This makes for a great environment to work at during the work week. Is it busy, YES! BUT you leave satisfied that you made a difference in children's lives. For anyone who wants to work for a company with a mission and purpose, then this is the home for you! If you have a bad attitude and poor work ethic- you won't survive.
Pros
Benefits, team work, mission of the company
Cons
busy office, but great for people who like to be busy
Not as good as they say in training
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Pembroke Pines, FLAugust 6, 2017
Worked for this company for 3 weeks I was told after that I was not fit for this company. They want employees to be brown nose (which I saw some employee do while I was there ). The best thing they did was let me go. The place was stressful in every way you can imagine . You barely take a break I felt I was in jail
I think prisoners have more freedom then that company ,you can barely interacts with the employees you are not allowed to talk to your co workers unless you are very good friends with the manager .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at american pediatric dental group. Our community is ready to answer.

american pediatric dental group Reviews by Location