American Red Cross Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 1,563 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOGail McGovern
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenueless than $1M (USD)
- IndustryNonprofit & NGO
What would you say about your employer?
Had I had any work experience? What are you looking to help with? What are your strengths and weaknesses?
They ask me that what should you helping others in disaster and what is your strategy in highly disaster..
Have I ever worked outbound? Can I not miss any days in the first 90 days? Why I wanted to work there? Had to explain times I dealt with angry customers.
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at American Red Cross?Published on May 24, 2021
- American Red Cross