American Red Cross
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from American Red Cross:

American Red Cross Employee Reviews in Ashburn, VA

You’re seeing reviews in Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA7 reviews
Found 7 reviews matching the search with 13 related reviews.
work is laid back, good life balance.
best place to work for working moms and any one who wants to work for non profit.

i would highly recommend red cross
Okay place to work at. Would recommend to someone else.I love working here I just don't like traveling everyday, sometime I don't get home until after dinner and I have missed anything and everything my children may have done that day.
American red cross is indeed a great place to work. I got to learn a lot while being there.
American Red Cross is about saving lives. The team and I work on the IT and Customer Support side of the organization. Some days the work load is heavy and I like it. I work along side with my managers as we govern help desk's performance and put the Information In Access. The hardest part of the job is understanding new things right away. The most enjoyable part of working with the organization is working with a team with the Core Values and Culture that match my personality; Such as, Kindness, Team Work, Respect, and Trust.
Our team members worked in different parts of the country. The majority of the time I worked from home.
> Great Co-workers - very dedicated

> Direct Management was excellent

> Most difficult part of the job was training through Webex. I am used to training in person, so this was a challenge for me - to train without ever seeing a student.

> I learned to be effective even teaching remotely

> The most enjoyable was the flexible schedule.

> A typical day was following up with student questions, Planning and delivering the training sessions; 2 a day on average.
Pros
work/life balance
Cons
i used my own computer to achieve our goals.
Very good work environment. All the colleagues are friendly and very co-operative. As this is FDA regulated, I learnt how to work in tightly controlled environment. Learnt good documentation practices.
Pros
very friendly and flexicible